Chapter Thirty Eight

Donna's POV

OH MY GOD, this can't be happening.

"Are you okay?!" I ask panicking.

No response.

"Neymar call an ambulance!"

Neymar nods and rushes to his phone dialling 911.

Whilst he was on the phone I bent down to check for a pulse, there was still a pulse but no response.

"Can you hear me??" I shook. "Cristiano can you hear me?!?" I shook him again and stil no response.

Yes I know what you're thinking, Cristiano? not Cristiano Ronaldo... But yes it is him, I've somehow managed to hit into Ronaldo reversing the car, how unlucky has this last hour been for me? He's currently knocked out and honestly I don't know what to do in these situations. All I'm thinking about is, how did I manage to knock him out? I wasn't reversing out that fast at all.

"They'll be here soon." Neymar says talking about the paramedics.

"I hope they hurry, this is bad."

"What should we do? Do you know what to do in these situations." He panicked.

"No, CPR maybe? But he seams to still be breathing so I don't think that would help."

"Hey, what's going on?" A man shouts over.

We look over and see Sergio Ramos running over, great another Real Madrid player to add to the drama.

"Oh my god, what happened?" He asks us then leans down to Cristiano and starts to shakes him, Neymar and I are just left staring, we're hopeless. "Are you just gonna stand there?! Do something!" He demands.

We both got down by either side of him, Ramos being on my side and I checked to see if he was still breathing.

"You called an ambulance right?" He asks, I shook my head yes.

I could hear sirens coming closer and closer, the ambulance in now in sight, it pulls up and paramedics rush over to us. They shoo us out of the way and carefully put him up on a bed thing and brought him onto the ambulance.

"Is anyone coming to the hospital with him?" One paramedic asks.

"I will!" I say, Neymar glares.

"Okay well hop into the back." He says opening the door for me.

I look back at Neymar.

"I'll meet you at the hospital." He says, I nod hoping into the back of the ambulance where several people were surrounding Cristiano.

The ambulance begins to drive away, I buckle my seatbelt and sit back.

I'm literally sweating so much, I can't believe I've managed to do this, especially after what happened with him earlier on, I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't of came now so he'd never find out that it's me who did this to him, I mean Sergio Ramos doesn't know who I am nor what my name is so it's not like he could tell him... but I guess Cristiano would figure it out since Neymar was with me. Speaking of Sergio he should've been the one to come not me! He didn't even respond to the guy who asked!

"I'm guessing you're his girlfriend?" A female paramedic says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh no no, I'm just a... friend of his." I lied, why would she assume I'm his girlfriend?

"Oh, what's your name miss?."

"Donna."

She writes that down and turns back to Cristano.