Chapter Five

Donna's POV

OH MY GOD WHAT?! Is couldn't belief what I was seeing on the screen Infront of me, I looked over at the guys in disbelief.

I gained 1 MILLION bloody subscribers in the space of a day, what fam?! When I seen they linked my channel in their videos I thought maybe only a few thousand would subscribe but woah I wasn't expecting this at all.

"CONGRATS SIS!" Simon cheered.

I just looked at him half smiling, I was in too much shock to speak right now, I feel overwhelmed and really happy at the moment, but I also feel a bit unsure. They probably only subscribed to me because I'm friends 'The sidemen' or because I'm 'Simon's sister', I didn't earn them.

"Aren't you happy?" Harry asked, sitting down on the end of my bed.

"No I am really happy right now, but I don't feel like I deserve it." I said.

"Of course you deserve it! You put so much effort into your channel." Simon said reassuring me, I sighed.

"Yeah but I wouldn't have 1 million subscribers right now if I didn't decide to be in the videos with you all, so I just feel like they subscribed to me only because I'm friends with you guys." I said.

They all looked at each other and back to me, what was that about?

"Well take a look at the comments on your videos and you'll quickly take back what you said." Harry said handing me his laptop again on the comment section of my newest video.

I scrolled through the comments, reading every one of them. They were comments like 'wow I'm so glad I checked out your channel, you're amazing! Subscribed!'

'You deserve all the success that comes your way, you have an amazing talent, You've earned a new subscriber!'

'I'd like to say thank you to the Sidemen for linking this talented human beings channel'

Words can't describe how happy I feel right now. Yeah, these people have only found me through The sidemen but they've actually subscribed to me because they like my content and not just because I was in the guys videos. Well this morning just proved that dreams do come through.

When I was finished reading nearly all of the many comments on my last few videos, I looked up at the guys and said "Thank you so much guys!"

"No problem, you really do deserve this." Simon said.

"Yeah, I agree with what Simon says." Harry said and smiled at me.

"Same here!" Josh and JJ said at the same time.

"You guys are the best, come on group hug!" I said getting out of bed, they all came over to me with open arms, the hug lasted for about a minute.

"We need to do something to celebrate!" JJ said.

"And you should make a thank you video for 1 million subscribers." Simon added.

"Yeah, I'm going to make that straight after I get ready." I said happily.

The guys left my room to let me get ready for the day, today was going to be a good day I know it.

I got changed into a red Nike crop top and black jeans with black converse, I brushed my hair, I decided to leave it down today. When I was ready, I set out my tripod placing my camera on top of it. Once everything was set up, I started recording.

Basically in the video I thanked them for 1 million subscribers and that it means a lot to me that they subscribed because they like my content etc. It wasn't a very long video, but it wasn't a short one either.