Introduction

Hello, my name is Donna Minter, I am currently 20 years old and I live in London, England with my older brother Simon Minter, in what him and his friends call the 'sidemen house', it's called that because the house I'm living in is also where Jj, Josh and Vikk live which is the majority of the sidemen.

You may have heard of Simon before, he is part of a YouTube group called 'The Sidemen' along with his 6 best friends, Jj aka KSI, Josh aka zerkaa, Vikk aka vikkstar123, Ethan aka behzinga, Tobi aka tobijizzle and last but not least Harry aka wroetoshaw.

Now onto the way I look, I have brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin and I am pretty short compared to Simon.

I have a YouTube channel with the name 'mintskills' (I know cringy as hell right?), I started my channel 2 and a half years ago around the time Simon and the guys created the Sidemen, him and the other guys convinced me to create a channel so I did. I have around 100k subscribers which isn't that bad considering I got no help from anyone. My channel content is basically challenge videos but mostly Football/Soccer videos where I show my viewers how to do certain skills and tricks with the ball, etc.

I based my channel on soccer because, I've loved to play soccer ever since I was a little girl. Simon is the one who got me into soccer in the first place, we used to play a 1v1 match every evening before bed, I miss miss those days, being young and worry free.... okay I'm going off topic now back to the soccer part of my life. After years of training hard, which lead me to become much better each year, I'd say now I'm pretty damn good at it, the years I've put into training have payed off well. Other than becoming big on YouTube I'd also like to become a professional soccer player, hopefully I'll get recognised by a big club some day.

Other than YouTube, I also work at a small café no longer than a 10 minute walk away from my house, I don't make major money from YouTube so this is my backup job, I guess you could say that. The money I earn at the cafe is decent enough.

I also am part of a local Woman's soccer team thats also a walking distance from the house, training is on every Monday's, Thursday's and Saturdays. I am said to be the best player on my local team, my coach keeps saying to me that someday I will most likely get scouted by a bigger club, if I keep up playing like I do now. The team I play with is the best team in our league, due to a big team effort.

So now that you know more about me let's get to it!

-
-

End of the Introduction!

This is the first story that I've ever wrote on wattpad so I'm new at this and not that good at writing story's like most people on wattpad are so if you have any tips for me please let me know!

Sorry it was soooooooooo long and dragged on (hey that rhymed!) but I had a lot of information to share in the introduction, I always tend to write my introductions very long in any story I write😂

But let me know what you think about Donna so far from this introduction.
Thanks for reading!!!!