Chapter Nineteen

Donna's POV

I was woken up by my phone ringing, who could that be it's so early. I groaned forcing myself up out of bed to get my phone, it was sophie calling me.

"Heyyy." I said answering the call.

"Hey don, I know it's early but I was just wondering if you're just taking today of work or quitting completely since your YouTube career has taken off." She asked, sounding sad towards the end.

I never thought about quitting actually, but maybe it's for the best, I mean I'm making enough money off YouTube now for it to become my job.

"Am yeah, I'm not sure, I'll come in tomorrow and decide." I said, I've already made my decision but I didn't want to say it to her in case it'd make her upset for the rest of the day.

"But don't you have the charity match tomorrow?" She asked confused.

Omg I completely forgot about that the match was tomorrow, no ones even been talking about it for about 2 weeks! I knew it was soon but I didn't know it was this soon.

"Oh yeah I completely forgot about that, I'll come in the next time I'm free though." I said.

"How did you forget about that? It's a massive event! Okay I'll tell Nick (their boss) you won't be in for you." She said.

"I've been busy so it slipped my mind, also no one has been talking about it in the last 2 weeks! Thanks that'll save me ringing him." I said.

"Well damn, they haven't been shutting up about it here anyway, they're so excited for it! Anyway I gotta get back to work, good luck tomorrow, talk soon" She said.

"Thanks, byeee." I said, then hung up. I feel distant from sophie since I didn't really have any contact with her while I was away, well I called her once but that was about it.

I could hear Simon doing his outro for one of his videos across the hall, after he finishes I'll go into him. I couldn't hear him talking anymore so I'm guessing he's not recording now so I entered his room.

"Ahem, thanks for reminding me about the charity match!" I said.

"Wait so you forgot about it?" He asked shocked.

"No I knew it was coming up but I didn't think it was tomorrow! Plus you never mentioned it anytime you called me so it kinda slipped my mind sorry." I said, looking down at the ground, damn I feel really bad.

"Yeah sorry I just didn't want to be always going on about it when I called you because I was more Interested about what you were up too while i got the chance to talk to you Yano." He said, which made me feel worse about forgetting it since this is really important to him.

"Aw, Si I'm really sorry." I said meaning it.

"It's fine, its not like you missed the match anyway." He said.

"True." I said.

"We would've been talking about it today a lot anyway so you would've remembered sooner or later, who reminded you anyway?" He asked.

"Sophie." I replied.

"Oh okay. By the way we're going shopping for boots later, you coming?" He asked

"Sure! What time?" I asked.

"In like an hour." He replied.

"Cool. I better get ready so." I said, leaving his room.

"What to wear." I said to myself, rooting through my wardrobe.

I picked out, black jeans with a black adidas crop top and black converse, pretty casual. I checked the time on my phone and I have like another 30 minutes until we leave so, what to do.