Chapter Seventeen

*2 weeks later*

Donna's POV

Ugh I hate packing so much, especially when you have to fold everything so it'll fit, why did I just through all my clothes around the place anyway, I've made this 109 times more harder than it needed to be.

I feel pretty sad today since it's my last day in Barcelona and the last time I'll see the boys for now at least. Over the past week I've defiantly made some friends for life with Leo, Marc, Geri, Suarez and Neymar, yes I said Neymar, we have become really good friends since we started fresh a week ago now. I've only known these boys personally for 2 weeks but I feel like I've known them all my life and I for sure will miss them loads.

I'll be leaving any minute now to go to the airport, Neymar and Leo are dropping me.

There was a loud knock on my door, which should be the guys. I made my way over to it, I opened the door to see two sad faces looking at the ground.

"I don't want you to go!" Neymar says bringing me in for a hug.

"Either do I, I'll miss you lots." Leo said joining in the hug.

"I'll miss you two and everyone else on the team as well. Thank you for all your help at training I feel like I've improved so much."

"No problem, you're lucky you got my help since I am the best in world." Neymar said jokingly, I laughed hitting his arm playfully.

"Ahem, who do you think you are, I, Lionel Messi am clearly the best in the world." He said proudly but also joking, Neymar just rolled his eyes and put his hand up to Leo's face.

"Talk to the hand." He said with sass.

"Wow, very mature." I said to Neymar, he just laughed.

"We better get going, here we'll help you with your bags." Leo said, picking up my suitcase.

"Thank you." I said making my way over to grab my other belongings.

Neymar was carrying my suitcase, Leo was carrying my other one and I was carrying my gearbag and my carry on suitcase I had to buy last minute since I bought so much stuff here. We put them in the boot of the car then began our journey to the airport.

My phone started ringing, I picked it up to see who it was, it was Geri and Marc requesting to FaceTime me.

"Holaaaa." I said waving at them.

"Hola!!" They said waving back.

"We just wanted to call to say we'll both miss you so much, we only met you 2 weeks ago but we feel as if you're part of our Barca family now." Geri said.

"Yeah we'll miss you a lot, hope you enjoyed your time here." Marc said sadly.

"I'll miss you both so much too, I'm honoured to be part of the Barca family, I may not be here in heart but I'll be here in spirit!" I said.

"Wow you'd swear you're never gonna see us again." Neymar said sarcastically from the back seat.

"Shut up Neymar this is an emotional moment!" Geri said pretending to cry, Neymar rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Well guys I better go, we're at the airport now. I'll miss you guys." I said starting to feel more upset than I was a few minutes ago.

"Adios amigo! Safe flight, also we wish we were at the airport with you to say goodbye IRL, we'll miss you." Marc said.

"Yeah, what Marc said, te amo!" Geri said waving goodbye, then hung up.

Aw I'm going to miss these guys so much, but I feel really happy that to them I'm part of their "Barca family" and I'm pretty sure Geri said love you before he hung up. I never knew I could bond so much with people I only met not so long ago. This has been a dream come true, getting to train with the team I've supported since the age of 4 or 5 but to become friends with the them was more than I ever expected, okay I feel like I'm tearing up.