Chapter Thirty Six

Donna's POV

*buzz buzz*

I groaned, I despise the sound of that alarm, I sat up to turn off the alarm and stretched.

"Today is the day!" Neymar yelled running into the room.

"Wooo hooo!" I cheered doing a mini dance.

"I got you the best ticket there is to offer." He handed me the ticket, aw that's so sweet of him but little does he know I won't be needing it.

"Aw thanks ney." I smiled at him.

"No problem, anything for you." I felt myself blush, he noticed and smirked at me.

"Anyway, get ready we have to leave soon." He ordered, I nodded.

I did the usual morning routine and got changed into nice clothes.

"Ready?" He said knocking lightly on my door.

"Yup." I grabbed my bag.

"What's the bag for?" He asked curiously.

"Oh just stuff I need Yano ." He nodded going all red, probably thinking it's my lady things which it's not it's just my boots etc.

*at the stadium*

"Here we are, camp nou." He said as we pulled up.

"Why do you have to announce where we are every time we go somewhere." I chuckled, he went red.

"I have no idea, it's a habit." I rolled my eyes playfully.

We both got out of his car, I can already see thousands queuing up outside the gates, cheers erupted once they spot Neymar, he waved at everyone before walking into the building, me following behind him.

"Okay well you can head straight to your seat if you want." Neymar said turning around to face me, I still haven't told him I'll be a sub yet I want to surprise everyone but I don't know if Luis Enrique wants them to know or not.

"Okay. Good luck out there!" I said, playfully punching his shoulder, he pretended to be hurt.

"Thanks mi amor."

Mi amor, he hasn't called me that in a while.

He walked away from me, I guess now I'm alone, I need to find out where I need to go to basically transform into a man.

I roamed through the hallways looking for where to go, I should've asked luis for all the information yesterday to avoid walking around like a lost puppy.

I turn my head for a second, suddenly bumping straight into someone, causing myself to trip over and fall straight onto my face.

"Oh my god are you okay?" A man asked bending down to help me up.

I'm too embarrassed to even look at him and reply "yeah I'm fine, sorry about that." Still not looking at him.

I tried to get past him but I was pulled by his strong grip on my wrist, I turned around and actually looked at the man this time, wait.... no way... I just got knocked over by thee Cristiano Ronaldo.

"You look lost, are you even supposed to be back here?"

"Um, well, kinda." I said starching my arm, oh my god he is so much hotter in person.

"Kinda?"

"No I am supposed to be here I'm just looking for someone." I said pretending to look around.

"Hmm okay, what's your name?" He raises an eyebrow

"Donna."

"Nice to meet you Donna, I'm Cristiano, but you probably already know that. Anyway I've got to go, maybe our paths will cross again, no?" And with that he walks away, leaving me lost for words ... perhaps our paths will cross again? Is that some thing he says to everyone or?