Chapter Thirty Seven

Donna's POV

"Donna, eh?" We freeze, I turn around with my eyes clenched and open them to see Cristiano glaring at me, I gulp.

"Sorry, who?" Neymar tries to cover it up, Cristiano smirked.

"You called him Donna, or should I say her." Cristiano says looking me up and down.

"He said David not Donna." I say, he rolls his eyes.

Cristiano's POV

I roll my eyes, do they think I'm stupid? I've been listening to them this whole time and I'm 100% sure this person is not a dude.

"Okay "David" how come you all of sudden sound like a girl?" I ask.

"It happens when I get excited."

"Mhm."

"Anyway there's no Donna here." Neymar says grabbing "davids" arm and starts to drag him or her away.

Donna... where did I hear that name being mentioned lately? WAIT could it be that hot girl that bumped into me earlier on?... I was hoping I'd meet her again.

"Aren't you the girl that bumped into me today?"

She froze and went red, bingo, now I know it's really her.

"Really?" Neymar muttered, she nodded.

"Okay you caught me, please don't tell anyone!!" She begged, giving in.

"Don't tell anyone?! You've broken the rules which have caused us to lose and you think I'm not going to tell anyone?" I snapped.

"Cristiano, bro we can sort something out.. right?" Neymar says, I laugh.

"No, I'm telling straight away."

"What a rat." Donna muttered.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing." She sighed.

"That's what I thought." I began to walk away, I'm letting someone know about this immediately, we lost because of her.

"No please wait!" Donna yelled running after me. "I'm only here for one match, I'm only doing this because they're many players Injured, but most importantly I'm doing this for Leo."

"Your point?"

"He's my brother and this team are at a loss without him so this win means a lot to us, this win is for Leo. So Please don't ruin it by ratting us out." She pleaded.

She's his sister? I didn't know he had a sister never mind one with an English accent! She couldn't be his sister! Well I hope she isn't anyway.

"How do I know you're not lying?"

"I can do a bloody DNA test, I don't care, just please don't do this for the sake of a few points."

I guess with Leo gone due to a coma, this win means a lot for them. Im not usually one to feel sorry for someone but I guess I'll let this one slide.

"Fine, you're lucky you're hot." I blurted out the last bit, CRAP! I didn't mean to say that out loud... But honestly it's not a lie.

"What did you say?" Neymar asks defensively, what's his problem?

"I said fine."

"Thanks so much!" Donna says.

"No problem but if I hear of David Santos playing again, I won't hesitate to tell." I warned her.

"It won't happen again, I'm sure of it."

"Good." I replied and walked away.

I can't believe I've let her away with that, I mean, I'm never really sympathetic towards anyone... Maybe I should ask for something in return? Hmm, I'll think about it...