Chapter Thirty-Two: Turning Over A New Leaf

Start from the beginning

"We can solve this another way!"

Frisk knelt down to check on Stranger Danger. "Are you okay?"

The girl didn't answer.

Her head was beginning to fill with images of meeting Papyrus in Snowdin and telling him about her studies, she remembered her mother and father who were no longer her parents, and she remembered her friends who had long since forgotten about her. She remembered being struck in the head.

"Uhh..huh..." Stranger Danger put a hand up to her head and felt her cracked skull.

He did that?

But I was so nice...

"*Sob*" Stranger Danger began to cry into her hands.

I was so nice...

"NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID! THE STUPID BITCH IS CRYING AGAIN!"

"Stop crying! We need to fight!"

Stranger Danger cried harder.

Everyone's so mean to me!

"WWWAAAHHHHEEEHHHEHHH!"

Broken Baby laughed. "She cry louder than me!"

"My dear, why don't you go back to the Throne Room? A battlefield is no place for a little girl."

They're so mean to me!

Papyrus threw another bone and Asgore blocked it with his trident, accidently sending it into Stranger's face. Her glasses flew off and landed somewhere far away.

"Stranger!" Frisk tried to lift Stranger Danger up and was blinded by a purple light shining from her eyes. The purple glow coated her entire body and she began to change.

"WHATTHE HELL...?"     

Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched Stranger Danger as she began to float slightly in the air. Her blue dress turned a light pastel purple, growing laces and acquiring ribbons, and her shoes became long white boots with laces all the way up the front. The blood on her dress disappeared and so did every drop of blood in her long blond hair. Frisk noticed the ribbons she had in her hair were also changing, they ended up fusing together somehow to form one big light purple bow on the top of her head. The only thing that didn't change was her white tights.

"Wh-What happened?" asked Frisk stunned by the transformation. She looked like a little doll...

"Her font has changed," said Papyrus worriedly.

What Font is she now? 

"Pretty!"

A Lolita Scorned: The Doll Font

Attribute: Horror

Type: Virus

Also known as the "Bullied Font," A Lolita Scorned is known for continuously striving for perfection in order to gain the approval of others. They speak politely, maintain proper etiquette, keep clean, and will often fish for compliments.