After calming down, they changed into comfortable kimonos and sat down in the living room while the two children ran around the room "it's nice to finally meet you, Rya-chan !" Kaiya smiled after serving tea "it's also nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Hibari" Ryani smiled "Obaa-san" Kou tugged on Kaiya's sleeve "come here, my little grandchild !" She smiled and hugged him "they're amazing, ne Kyota ?" She smiled "hn" Kyota nodded as Nickolas was claiming on his back.

They looked up at the sound of the doorbell, Kaiya got up to answer the door "sorry we're late" Xavier said "the older one won't be coming, he's still in Italy and the other went to a mission, so I just brought my daughter" he smiled "oh it's no problem, come in come in" she smiled and opened the door wider "I guess Xavier-san and his children arrived" Kisume said as they were sitting in the living room "which means Kai-chan is with him.." Kazumi held her chin "heh" she smirked.

Dino frowned and looked next to him to see an empty spot "Kazumi ?" He blinked "here, wear these to be comfortable" Kaiya handed her guests some kimonos "Oka-san" Kazumi walked toward them "I'll go help Kai-chan with her kimono if you don't mind" she smiled and dragged Kyokai with her, who only followed in confusion "oh I see" Kaiya understood and smiled.

After changing, the father went inside the living room and got greeted by the others. Kyoya was a bit uncomfortable since it started to become more crowded and that Kyokai was still with Kazumi, the door opened behind him and Kazumi pushed Kyokai in, who almost tripped on her face "E-Etto, is it alright for me to wear this, Kazumi-san ?" Kyokai slightly blushed "it's fine" Kazumi hugged her from behind "ne Oka-san, don't you think Kai-chan is really cute..as cute as a little bunny ?" She smirked.

Kyoya's brow twitched as he popped a vein "Kazumi, don't annoy the guest" Kyota glared and Kazumi pouted "fine" she made Kyokai sit between her and Kyoya, who was next to his parents "did she hurt you ?" Kyoya whispered to her "n-no but.." Kyokai madly blushed and clenched on the collar "s-she almost saw the bite" she whispered in his ear "ah, that would be a problem" he said "why are you so calm !? It would be embarrassing if she saw it" she whispered and tugged on him.

"Kyokai.." She flinched and looked at Kyota "h-hai ?" She rested her hands on her lap "how old are you ?" He asked "s-sixteen, sir" she said "for a second year ?" He narrowed his eyes "w-well I entered school at an early age" she said "Kyota, don't scare the child like that" Kaiya placed her hands on her hips "I didn't do anything" he looked away "but you know.." She placed her finger on her cheek and tilted her head "looking at those two sitting next to each other"

Kyoya and Kyokai only blinked at her confused "hmmm" Kaiya's eyes started to tear "AHHHHHHH !!!! THEY LOOK LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE !!" She cried waterfalls again, everyone tried to calm her down again. Kyota raised his hand and placed it on her head, she suddenly stopped crying, they sweat dropped "oh ! I should bring some snacks !" She smiled "quick recovery" they thought, she got up to the kitchen.

Kyota sighed heavily and turned to Xavier "got a lighter ?" He asked "where's yours ?" Xavier frowned "Kaiya took it" Kyota growled, he pulled out a cigar "but you know you shouldn't smoke when there are kids around" Xavier said "your father smoke ?" Kyokai whispered to Kyoya "only when he's stressed" Kyoya whispered back "Papa is the same, I only see him smoke when he's doing paperwork" she whispered in his ear "guess I'll do it outside" Kyota sighed and waited for Xavier to light up the cigar.

They paled when a knife cut the cigar and the box of cigarettes in half, the knife stabbed the wall and wiggled from the stab "...." Kyota and Xavier nervously sweated at the deadly atmosphere "Kyo~ta-kun~" Kaiya smiled "protect the kids !" Kisume yelled as he pulled Kou to his chest, Kazumi did the same with Nickolas "y-your mother is kind of scary" Kyokai whispered "don't look, you'll die" Kyoya rested her head on his shoulder.