news

He took the blind fold off and i saw the most beautiful sight . it was magical it felt like i was in a holy place. I took riders hand and started in awe . this was so amazing. I said "wow this is amazing" and he said "not as amazing as you are" i blushed and kissed him at that moment i started glowing and my wings came out. I saw a light and noticed it was me . rider stared at me in awe and i feel to the floor . i started getting dizzy and rider noticed then came rushing to me i clasped in his arms and let darkness consume me.
In the dream~~or was it?
I was falling down i felt all the tingles leaving my body i was back in hell my home. I walked to my father and hugged him then he smiled at me and said "you have discovered your true self in one of your many forms" he smiled and continued "i am very proud of you" i smiled and said "dad you wanted to see me what happened?" he smiled and said "i wanted to give you a present" i nodded and said "really what is it?" he smiled and said "i am giving you a special power oyher than the ones i am giving you from the people who die" i smirked and said "what is the power" he said "you can read mindes" i smiled and said "thats awsome thankyou so much" i ran to him and gave him a hug. Then he said "you have to go now rider is wored sick about you" i nodded and he smiled and i stared to feel tingles in my body and i was lifted up ... I woke up sweating and i saw rider sitting next to me i got up from the bed and sat next to him. And hugged him. He said "your awake" i nodded and he hugged me tight and didn't want to let go. I said "i love you" he was shocked and happy and said "i love you too" i smiled and kissed him and said "i want to be with you forever" he smiled and said "so do i" i said "i am glad you agree cuz now i can do this" i pushed him on the bed climbed on top of him and started to kiss him and he kissed me back . i then stsrted to kiss his neck and found his sweet spot i sucked on it and he moaned. I felt my vangs grow and peirce into his skin . i drank some blood and he was moaning i pulled away and liked the wound so it will heal. I bit my wrist and put it in his mouth and he drank some of my blood and feel asleep. I nodded and put on my beats and listened to music the whole night while reading a book.

Thx for reading
I hope you like it
Comment
Vote
Byeee😘😘😛