fouth mate

I went to the kitchen for some blood . i am running put of blood i guess i will have to go see ricky . i actually miss him. I have to meet up with him to discuss somethings. I then saw one of my mates walk in jake. He sat down and i sat on his lap. Then i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He said "you look beautiful" i blushed and kissed his lips. He kissed me back. We kept on kissing until i was breathless then he moved to my neck. He started kissing my sweet spot and i started moaning and gave him more access. I said "babe make me yours" he wasted no time and sucked his teeth into my neck. I moaned and he licked it and kissed my lips . i started to kiss his neck while my hand were on his chest . i found his sweet spot and kissed and sucked it earning a moan from jake.
He said in between moans "please cupcake....i ...am...all....yours..." i smirked and sunk my fangs in to him sucked his blood. Then licked it . i collapsed in his lap and he carried me to his room and cuddled with me . i feel asleep in his arms.... I woke up with a start and finished drinking my last blood bags witch reminds me today i can go see ricky. I put on my badass look on.... With a little emo and goth in between. I went on my babe (motorcycle) and drove to the club i parked my baby and went inside. I found ricky and went up to him. I said "hey ricky" he similes and said "hey what are you doing here" i nodded and said "you know just chilling" and then he said "hey look you can get a tattoo and some drinks its all one me" i smiled and said "thanks but i wanted to talk to you sense you know me very well" he nodded and sat down and i took a shot and started to explain everything to him. At the end he nodded and said "well i know you miss your old life so welcome " i smiled and drank another shot . then i started walking home as the son was setting. On the way there i bumped in to someone and i felt sparks . i started at his eyes he was human. He had blue eyes. He smiled at me and i smiled back at him i kissed him and he kissed back then i asked "whats your name babe?" he had nerd glasses cute he said "my name is brendon"