what a happy ending or not!?

Its been two months sence me and alex have been together can you believe it like omg. Anyway today he has been acting more weird than usual and its worrying me . he left about an hour ago and he hasn't come back i decided to read creepypasta fan fics cuz why not. I am in love with creepypastas. After i read all their stories i went downstairs to the ketchin to get something to eat cuz i am starving. I smiled and opened the frige then i saw a cake well thats weird. I got out the cake and red what was written in icing . i read it out loud "WILL YOU BE MY WIFE" i was shocked soon i felt my self being turned around. I saw alex get in one knee and open the box with a ring inside it he said "mia will you be my wife until the end of my days" i started crying happy tears i said "YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES" he put the ring one your finger and kissed you with so much passion and love it was an amazing kiss .
~A Month later~
Some girls did my hair and make up while my hair was black and my eyes where golden. I smiled as i walked down the aisle. Me happly going to officially marry my true love.
The preast said "are there any objections" my smile quickly faded one i heard a voice. "I OBJECT SHES MINE" i froze cuz i knew exactly who it was . my eyes changed color to blue. I turned around to be met by the face of the person i never wanted to see again. It was Brandon.....h-h-how did he find me .....what do i do help! I met his eyes then my body went limp amd i feel down while i let darkness consume me.

Omg i am sorry my fellow potatoes but i had to end it here i know i am cruel indeed very lol okie please fallow me and vote if you like my story or not. I am glad you read till the end. Well i gtg love ya byeee
Oh please fallow and request any stories you want me to make 😉😉😘😘😘😘😍😍😍
Byeeeeeeee 😘😍