i have two mates or more?

I smiled and he smiled back then picked me up and took me to the kitchen. He got me a cup of blood and i drank it. I smiled and drank it. Then he took my hand and said "i want to show you something" i nodded and went with him i felt tingles when i had my hand in his. I blushed we went into a forest . we went to a clearing and it was beautiful. The water sparkled in the pond and there were flowers all around . we sat in the edge of the pond. Then he said "do you like it" i smiled and said "its amazing " he smiled and pulled me into his lap . i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We stayed like that for a few seconds. Then he said "your beautiful i can't believe i have found you and you are mine" i smiled abd said "babe I am all yours and you are mine" then we started kissing and he started to ask for an entrance witch i gladly gave him and he explores my mouth. Then we pulled apart for air. I said "wow" he smirked and said "that was amazing and your mine so i can do this" he started to kiss my neck then he fond my sweet spot and sucked on it. And i started to moan. Then he kissed my lips and i kissed back then he fought for control wich i gladly gave him. Then we stopped when we hear a sound. He got up and pushed me in back of him standing in a protective manner. Then i saw someone come out and he was handsome. Then i said "mate" and i saw that he said the same thing . i was shocked two mates. Wow i wonder if i have more .
I went torwards him but my first mate pulled me back and then they hissed at each other well they are both vampires. Then my second mate said "stay away from my mate" and then my other mate got mad and said "no she is my mate" then they started to punch each other. I yelled "STOP" but they ignored me . i got mad after trying to get their attention after several times of yelling at them. I shaked the ground and my voice changed and i yelled "STOP" they stopped and looked at me in shock and in admiration. I smirked and said "both of you are my mates and if you fight one more time i will not let you get near me for a day" they gulped and murmured "sorry" i smiled and let each one take my hand. Then we went straight to my house. I wonder would i have another mate?!

I hope you like
I love the book so far thx for reading
Please
Comment
Vote
Byeee 😘😘😛