we meet

Hi i am mia . i don't know about you but i am to tired to go to school and i had stayed up in a club. Ugh i put my nerd look on and put my big glasses with my huddy and skinny jeans. I straightened my hair and put on my converse. I went to school walking and when i got there i put my huddy on and tried to not attract any attention wich was impossible sense the first day of school when i bumped into the school cheerleader and school slut. So here they come with fake smiles they started to push me and started to say "hey look at the little nerd" then another one of her minions said "ew lets get out of her she can contaminate us with her uglyness and geekness" they pushed me and i feel and they left laughing at me i got up and went to my next class. I was tired so i feel asleep in a book then i woke up with the bell i got my books and homework then left the rest of the day went the same i did some work blah blah blah it was lunch time and i went to the back of the school i saw a tree climbed it and sat down i looked at the cloudy sky and decided i can smoke a cigarette no one can see me here right. So i took one out and lit it . i started smoking and watched the sky. When a voice startled me and i jumped he said "aren't you a nerd" i saw that it was the schools bad boy and i nodded and said "go ahead make fun of me" he smirked and nodded then said "so the nerd smokes so nerd what else do you do" i rolled my eyes and said "The names mia , rider" he smirked and said "you know my name" i smirked and took of my glasses let my straightened hair down. I said "huney i know everyone" he smirked i through my cigarette to the ground then climbed down. I was done being a nerd and i said "okay i am not a nerd its called a cover up hunney" he nodded and said "so do you wanna ditch" i smirked and said "dreamed of it hunney" for some reason i was so attracted to him and i could be my self. Idk something weird is going on he is bringing my real self out. He got on his motorcycle and smirked at me then when i got on he was shocked. I laughed and we rode off.

Hey guys i hope you like
My pandas