first day of school

I woke up let my hair be black and blue . my eyes would be purple. I changed into my badass clothes .

am ready i got some blood and drank it. Jake came in looking badass as well and dam he was hot as hell. I kissed him and it started to get heated. He pulled away and i pouted . he laughed and kissed my lips once more.
He drank some blood as well and we both went in our motorcycles to school and about 5 min late so everyone was in their classrooms we went into the front office and got our schedules. We went into our first class and walked in banged the doors making everyones head turn to us . i smirked boys whistled and jake wrapped his arms around me possessively. Girl's glared at me and i smirked at them. We sat down in the back. I sat on jakes lap. The teacher saw us but kept her mouth shut she knows whats good for her.
T
h

e class ended and i sat on jakes lap under some bleachers in the back of the school. I started to smoke and once i finished my cigarette i stopped. I kissed jake . and we made out. Finally it was luch and we ate pizza from little ceasers. We bought a box at ate it at shcool they got mad at other people for bringing out zide food but not us. Every teacher and administration kept their mouth shut until one very rude teacher. She came up to us and said "no outside food is aloud" all teachers and administration backed away my eyes turned black and i sucked the teachers soul. Everyone was scared and with wide eyes looking at us. My eyes changed to violet and jake kissed my cheek . we tangled our hands together and we went on my baby to a cafe nearby. I drank some coffee and went on with my day . we went to H-E-B to get some chocolate and chips anything sweet and/or spicy. Mmmm i love my jake he is the only one i have all my other ex-mates are traders ugh. It annoys me so fucking
Much. Anyways we went back home and watched a movie when i feel asleep on jakes arms. I felt tingles and was pulled down. I walked to my father and sat down in a chair that i made appear for me. My father spoke "i am sorry about your mates i know that you loved them all so much and well they betrayed you" i smirked at him and he continued "i know you have jake thats good but be careful and sucking that teachers soul was awsome never thought of it myself i am proud of you" i smiled and ran into his arms we hugged and he sighs. Then says "there are some mean girls promise me you will be extra evil" i smirked and hugged him one last time then i was pulled up and felt tingles once again. I opened my eyes and was back to human world . i went and drank a cup of blood. Mmmmm i love it. I need to go see ricky i wrote a note for jake and left it on the frige if he woke up. I got on my baby and drove of to meet him.
This is my outfit