mean girls

I woke up tangled to rider. I got up took a shower snapped my fingers and my hair turned straight then i put on my badass clothes. I was ready to go now. I went to my frige and drank some blood while rider took a shower. He came and kissed me then we went on our motorcycles when we got there the boys whistled and rider kissed me. We were walking to the shcool building when the cheerleaders came and said "Hey look at the little nerd trying to be cool" another one said "Hunny your a nerd, once a nerd always a nerd" they laughed and were about to puch me when rider grabed her fist and squeezed it until her bones cracked and they looked scared and ran away. Then we went to the back of the school and smoked with him. I laughed and had fun with rider. The bell rang and we were going to lunch we sat in a table with his second and theird in command. I sat on his lap and they both started to say "dang get some" "wait your our new gang leader too" i nodded and they smiled then i heard gasps and some click of hells. I turned around and it was schools bitch aka slut and her minions. She came to me and said "get your filthy hands of my boyfriend" the ground started to shake. I felt my self change i got up and spread my wings , showed my fangs , i grew some horns and a devil like tell. My voice changed and i said "HE IS MINE I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO HURTS HIM AND I WOULD KILL FOR HIM AND YOU BITCH HE IS MINE ALWAYS AND FOREVER" my eyes turned black i sucked her soul and she dropped to the floor life less. I smirked and felt lips on mine ik it was him so i quickly kissed him back then he pulled away and slowly i started to change back but this time a necklace appeared on me. It was red and black. I turned to rider and he toke my hand and said "so you really are the devils daughter" i said "like you have no idea" so i grew my wings and took him with me to my hide out. He said "so i am yours" i nodded and pushed him to the bed climbed on top of him and said "and i am yours" he smirked and we started to kiss. Lets just say we had a make out section. After i cuddled to him when my phone rang i got up and noticed it was ricky he said someone is here to see me and its urgent. I got ready and got a few nifes and guns then said to rider "babe i need to do something" he said i will go with you i nodded and we left in our motorcycles.

Hey tell me what you think ..
I want to know your opinion
Comments
Votes
Byeeee😘😘😘😛