{57} The Past Should Stay Dead

PLEASE READ OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND: The setting has changed. This is 2 years after Eddie's death. I hope you enjoy this chapter! I realized that there's only two chapters left! WOW! I know, crazy, but exciting too. XD I decided to only do Third Person on the last chapter because it's easier and actually awesome, amazing, and it'll blow your mind out. Also,I couldn't get a picture of Eddie Cano with short by himself but I did get a picture of his hair short. And yes, it's short compared to his lond har. XD On the left is Eddie and on the right is someone I do not know. iIf you do, tell me. Enjoy! ^-^

~~~

“This is what you’re waiting for! I can make this decision on my own if you please. I’ll break you to your knees, where you belong, where you belong!” I bang my head and ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at the large crowd. They roared with screams and cheers for our performance. I couldn’t blame them, we did rocked.

“Goodnight Texas! We love you all and hope you have a great day!”

They screamed louder and I put on my lopsided grin as I waved and walked away from the stage with my bandmates. We walked down a long hallway with people who were talking to walkies talkies and bluetooths in their ears. When we turned a corner and saw our dressing rooms with big sticker stars on our door and presents on the floor. I grabbed mine off the floor and sniffed beautiful flowers that I never seen before.

“Hey guys. I’m going to put these in my room,” I announced.

They nodded and walked away but Arnie stopped and turned around. “Do you want to get beers with us? Maybe you can find a lucky girl.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and smirked. “Fuck off, Arnie. You know I’m not doing a quickie.”

Arnie grinned and followed the gang. I grabbed my door knob and shook my head. I swear, that boy gets crazier and crazier. I opened the door and walked inside to see my bright dressing room with flowers, small teddy bears, cards, and fan mail on a long desk that had a big mirror. I told my bandmates that I wanted to share a dressing room with them but they wouldn’t me. They think I should have my own room because I’m the singer and I need my “privacy”. As much as they were right, I would like to share with them.

I sighed and put another beautiful flowers next to the ones I had this morning. I never seen so much flowers in my life. It’s amazing; they’re amazing. After I escaped, I told my bandmates that I’m in the gig and we played in The Blue Butterfly last year. Rene was right. There was a man with a black suit and he watched us bring fans from England to New York and he made us big. I thought I could never make my singing hobby into a career.

My dad and mom didn’t know. I think my dad wouldn’t be proud but I knew my mom would. She sings like an angel. I shook my head to get the image of my mom out of my head. Don’t cry now. I sighed slowly, closing my eyes. I opened my eyes to see tears running down my cheeks. I kept it all in for too long. I should let it out but someday might hear me.

There was a knock on my door.

I quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped my eyes, fixed my hair, and licked my lips. No cuts. I wanted to facepalm myself. I’m ready.

“Come in!” I yelled.

I quickly grabbed my phone and kept my eyes on it. I didn’t want to see one of my bandmates cry. I’ve seen them cry before but they never saw me cry. I was usually the tough, calm, comforting one who they would always go to. But them seeing me weak made me feel small. I heard the door open and close. I glanced to see a person I didn’t know.

“Thanks for coming in. What time are we leaving tomorrow and can you give me a cigarette? Thanks again,” I said quickly and was going to turn around when the person grabbed my arm.