{34} Group Meeting

I sat next to Chase and patted his shoulder. He didn't make any movement. He stared at the blank TV, staring off to space. I really wanted to destroy my dad and Chase's dad. How dare they kill Chase's mom? And how could they say she's a traitor? She didn't do anything wrong. Oh god. Will my dad kill my mom? Why would he do that? He loves her. I think. I looked at Vincent who looked at us. He looked nervous and pale. I knew he didn't want to tell us what he was thinking but he had to tell us. I was sick of him keeping secrets. I was sick of having nightmares of me and Lochlan. I was sick of everything. Vincent and Mr. Naz didn't say a word, and I was getting impatience.

"What do you have to tell us, dad? Clayton and I have homework," Serge said and frowned.

Vincent gave him a shocked look. "When have you question me?"

Serge shrugged and leaned back on the chair.

"It's now or never. Lupo has returned," Vincent said quickly.

Nobody said anything. The air felt tight and thick. I didn't understand why it was like that. I felt a warm hand hold on mine and I looked down to see it was Denis. He had an unreadable look on his face and I was confused. Did he know something that I didn't? Then I heard two growls near me. I turned to look at Clayton and Serge who had their teeth gritted, their hands into fists, and they looked like they were ready to shred something.

"Stay calm," Vincent ordered. In a blink, their anger turned into calm but their knuckles turned white.

"Why the fuck is he here? I thought he went to Texas, searching for a new fuck buddy," Clayton growled.

"He did. But then he killed her. Now, he's looking for someone because he heard of a hybrid," Vincent answered.

My neck snapped to my right, and I groaned in pain. My neck snapped up and I saw something that I didn't want to see right now. I saw the black liquid covering the ceiling. I gasped and tried crawling away from It but Denis held me down. I tried peeling away from him but he didn't understand.

"Denis let me go! It's there!" I cried out.

"Eddie, what's there? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Up there! He's trying to make be perfect unlike Chase!"

I hid my face between his shoulder and neck and felt the tears slide down on my cheeks. I didn't want them to see me fragile and weak. I wanted to be that strong, asshole, carefree guy that I used to be. Where was he?

'He's gone. You can't save him. I take control now.'

"Eddie you need to calm down. I'm here. Chase is here. We're here for you and we're not going anywhere," Denis whispered softly in my ear. I nodded slowly and he put his hand on my cheek, caressing it.

"Do you need to rest, Eddie?" I heard Vincent asked.

"No. Just-just don't mind me. Tell us about Lupo." I moved my face away from Denis' and looked at Vincent who had a worried look on his face. it was nice for someone to be worried for me. The only person that was worried about me was Chase and my mom. I was going to think about my dad, but after what he did, he wasn't my dad anymore. He was a monster.

"Lupo is an Alpha who killed many packs. He has his own pack, but every day he tries to make them stronger and bigger. He found our pack and killed my wife." Vincent paused for a few seconds before continuing. "I made a promise to her that I will kill him with my bare hands. She didn't deserved to die by a ruthless werewolf."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. I didn't say it louder because I knew they would hear me.

"Anyways," Mr, Naz said. "Not only is he coming back for more wolves but he's trying to get someone."

"Who is it?" Serge asked.

"Eddie and Chase," Vincent and Mr. Naz said.

Denis held me tighter and screamed, "What, why him? He didn't do anything wrong!"

"I'm sorry but it's not what he did," Mr. Naz said bluntly.

"Then what is it?" Serge asked.

"It's what he is. Eddie, you're not human anymore."

I tore my body away from Denis's and shouted, "I'm fucking human! I'm more human than you freaks! Chase and I aren't going nowhere!"

"Please, listen to us, Eddie. I know you hate werewolves but we are going to train you," Vincent said. I raised an eyebrow and took a step back. A werewolf training me? How weird is that. The only one who trains me is...

'Your big daddy-o. The one who raised you and now he's part of you. You could never reach his standards.'

I looked behind to see Denis, Chase, Serge, and Clayton who all we're different. If I could save them, I could save myself. I had to change my ways for them. I had to let a dog order me around. I had to let something that I loved most go. I looked at Vincent who he had a small smile on his face.

"Fine. When do we train?" I asked.

"When that douche over there gets out," Serge growled.

"I'm not leaving Eddie with a bunch of freaks. I'm in this no matter what," Denis said angrily.

I got up as soon Serge shot right out of his sit and stormed over to Denis. I pushed my hand out to stop Serge, and he almost ripped my arm off when he grabbed it and flew it aside like it was nothing. He got in front of Denis face and his turned black. He was panting roughly, staring long at Denis. Surprisingly, he didn't break the glare. Heck, he didn't flinch. I got between them and place a hand on Serge's chest.

"Calm down, Serge," I said softly. His eyes immediately turned back to his regular color and he stared into my eyes. I gave him a nod and he sighed, backing off. I turned around to face Denis who looked at me with a weird experssion on his face.

I flashed a half-smile and turned back to Serge. "You need to save that anger for the Alpha."

He flashed me a smile before sitting back down. I looked at Vincent and Mr. Naz and was surprised they didn't jump in when a fight was about to happen. I waited for their next move but I didn't expected the move to be so gentle yet different.

Mr. Naz placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "I'm leaving." 

~~~

This chapter is not edit. BUT I DON'T CARE RIGHT NOT BECAUSE I GOT GTA5!!! AHHHHHHH!! YEAH FUCKERS! WOOOOHOOO! XD Okay, I'm good. NAH! GTA5 IS GOING TO BE THE SHIT! This chapter is dedicated to my crazy sister, Michy. Bitch, get online and say a hi sometimes, okay?