{6} The Typical Bully

Brandon is on the side! -->

~~~

I waited for Chase to come to school but he hasn't been in Periods 1, 2, or 3. I bite my thumb nail and looked around. I wouldn't show anyone I was nervous and worried. Hell, I wouldn't show my much of my feelings to anyone. The bell rang and I sighed. What if Chase got in a motorcycle crash? What if Clayton kidnapped him? What if Clayton beat him up and he's in the hospital. I clenched my hands and walked into my classroom only to be pulled back.

I tried grabbing the door handle but it kept slipping through my fingers. I was being dragged and pulled back into the hallway and I was slammed onto the locker. I came face to face to the person I didn't want to see right now. He had a snapback on his head that was turned to the right, his light brown eyes staring angrily at me, and his lips turned into a disgusting smirk. He was one of the boys who think he's bad and the shit around the school.

"We haven't finished what we started, Ed,'" he said and slammed me again on the lockers.

 I groaned and said, "I don't have time for this shit. If you want to hit me, then hit me."

 "But that wouldn't be fun." He grabbed my neck and started squeezing it. "Scream like the bitch your mother is."

That did it for me. I punched him and he stumbled back a little. He hold his jaw and spitted on the ground. "You little shit! Now I'm going to kick your ass."

 Brandon charged at me but I moved out the way. His head hit the lockers and I heard doors opening. I looked behind me to see teachers and students coming out of their classroom. A fist connected my jaw and fell on the ground. Brandon got on top of me and started throwing punches while I dodged them. I kneed him in the balls and he yelped.

I pushed him off me and it was my turn to punch him. I was throwing punches, slamming his head on the wall. All I could see was red and I think I even growled. I was going to throw another punch when I was pulled back. I struggled and kicked for the person to let me go but they hold me tighter.

 "Eddie Cano and Brandon Hurt! My office! Now!" The principle screamed and walked away from the scene.

 I was let go and I turned around to punch the person who pulled me away when I saw who it was. "I leave you for a few hours and this happens? What were you thinking?" Chase screamed.

I glared at him. "No one talks about my family. Where were you anyway?"

Chase sighed. "Nowhere. Let's go to the nurse office."

Chase was going to grab my hand when I moved away. "I'm fine. Don't make me worry again, okay? I thought you were gone."

Chase stared at me in disbelief and slowly nodded. "Okay. Just stay out of trouble."

I gave him a quizzical look. "Why? I was defending myself."

"That's not what I meant."

I took out a cigarette and lit it up.

 Chase said, "Really? In school?"

 I shrugged. "It calms me down. Dude, you know me."

He mumbled something but I couldn't hear him. I walked away from him and out of the school. If they principle thinks I'm going to this office, then he has another thing coming. I'm glad I fought back. Brandon was beating me since I was twelve. When I turned thirteen, things changed.

I was talking back, anger took over me, and I lost most of my friends. It was mostly because I'm a Slayer and I didn't want to get them hurt. I shook my head and tried forgetting them. I don't need them. They left me and I have Chase now.

 I was going to walk away from the school when I saw a girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and she was looking at my school nervously, I walked up to her. "You're a noobie?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Y-yes. Can you help me?"

I eyed her for a second. She seems too nice. Too nice for my liking but I can help her. "Sure." I nodded towards the school. She followed me in silence. When we got inside, I asked her what class she has.

"I have Math, but I think that passed...what's your name?"

 "Eddie." I blew out the smoke. "Yours?"

"Aria. I know, I know. It's lame but it was my sister choice." I chuckled and flicked the cigarette.

"Isn’t that gonna cause a fire?" Aria asked.

 I smirked. "I hope."

She laughed and my smirk widen. I'm starting to like her.