{42} The Wrong Side of the Pack

I flipped my granddad's knife and put it behind my pocket. I quickly locked the doors and windows and rushed upstairs to do the same. I opened my duffel bag and grabbed the knife that my dad gave me and a pistol.

"You keep a gun in your bag?" Serge asked. I looked up and saw a shocked and frightened face.

"I am a Slayer, Serge. It's my job," I said flatly.

I got up, closed my bag, and locked the windows. As I locked the windows, a hand slammed on it, making me jump back. The hand moved and a face appeared. A normal boy's face with black eyes and gritted teeth. I pointed the gun at him but shook my head. I grabbed Serge's wrist and pulled him downstairs with me. The door banged and starched, whispers appearing.

"Eddy boy."

"Eddie."

"Hey boy."

"Come out and join us."

"Leave Serge."

"Become perfect."

I pointed the gun around, trying to find the bastards. I covered my ear with my left hand and started shouting. "Shut up! Go to hell! Leave us alone!"

"Ed."

"Chase ain't here."

"I know it's there."

"You love it, Eddie."

I groaned and shot the door. The door busted opened and it showed three boys, growling and breathing heavily.

I pointed the gun at him and said bitterly. "Make a move and I'll blow your head off."

One of the werewolves said, "Try Slayer."

I shot the boy but he made my eyes widen. He laughed. I looked at the gun and opened my gun to see regular bullets. I snapped the cylinder back in and mumbled a shit. The boy took out the bullet from his chest and showed it to us, bloody and bended.

"Oops, I think I broke your bullet," the fleabag said.

He dropped the bullet and they sprinted. Serge grabbed the boy and threw him across the room. I ran into the kitchen and stood in front of the kitchen table. The two werewolves were on each side, blocking my way. I quickly looked them over and saw them hissing and growling. I grabbed the kitchen chair and thought of a quick plan. Both werewolves tried to catch me when I slide on top of the table and stood back up to see Serge get his ass kicked by the boy I shot. I was going to run towards him when I felt two hands on my arms. I struggled and kicked as I watched the boy punch and punch Serge. I tried to reach for my knife but the two dirtbags held me still.

"Say bye, bye to your dog," one of the boys whispered in my ear.

He licked my earlobe. They chuckled darkly as I watched the boy punch Serge's face over and over. My heart beated, my hands turned clammy, and my head was pounding. I arched my back and groaned. My back cracked and twitched, and I felt the hands go away. I looked down and sighed slowly. I closed my eyes and my thoughts went to Serge's bloody nose and busted lip, his eyes droopy. Something stretched in my back and I snapped my eyes open to see the boy. The boy let go and walked towards me, putting his face close to mine. Our eyes matched, showing our emotions.

"What're gonna do, Eddie? Save everyone? You can't," he whispered.

I smirked and shoved my hand into his stomach. He gasped, blood pouring out of his mouth, and his eyes wide. He gagged and coughed out the blood, some getting on my face. I would be lying if I said the blood made me feel disgusted. I pulled out my hand to see a big hole through his stomach and some organs hanging. I gave him one last smirk before pushing his shoulder. He fell on the floor with a thump and I turned around quickly, grinning creepily. The two boys had a scared expression and they kept moving back.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, you're mine," I said.

I charged at them and grabbed a boy's hair, pulling his head back and bit it, blood filling into my mouth. I dropped him on the ground because I could have his blood later. I grabbed the other boy who licked my earlobe, and licked his whispering disburting words. I grabbed his ear with my teeth and ripped it off, the red blood spilling. I grasped his head and did the same to the other boy. I only bit it and dropped him, leaving him for a snack. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and walked over to Serge was wiping his mouth. He looked up at me and frowned. I frowned back and let my hand out. He grabbed it and I pulled him up, wrapping my arms on his waist.

"Are you Edgar or Eddie?" Serge asked. I blinked a few times before I let my black eyes turned into brown.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked back.

He nodded and looked at the werewolves. "What did you do to them?"

I smiled. "I killed the one who kept punching you, but the others are knocked out. I'm saving them for Chase and I."

Serge looked at me and shook his head. I didn't like the way his eyes were. They didn't look happy and that made me confused. He touched my cheek with his bloody hand and immediately my eyes turned back. He kept his hand on my cheek, but he looked frustrated.

He pulled away and sighed, running a hand through his hair. "We have to clean this up before my dad comes on."

I nodded and licked my lips. "Who were they?"

"Members from Lupo. You re grandpa wasn't kidding. He is really here. Lupo is gonna be pissed that they didn't take you, and his members are dead."

I looked around and shrugged. "That's what he gets for messing with a Slayer."

"Yeah...some kind of Slayer."

"Just shut up and help me put them in my room."