{22} Idiot

I ran a hand over my face and stared at the window that was next to me. I wouldn't look at it because I would be focus in school work but lately, things are going crazy. I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking about the black liquid, and I can't get this mutt's voice out of my head. I sighed and put my head on my desk and closed my eyes. I knew that I shouldn't close my eyes, but the lightening in the classroom would help me stay awake.

'Drowning in your sleep will get you somewhere...'

"Where will I go?" I mumbled. I don't know why I answered back. I should be ignoring him because I can't sleep and he knows my weakness. I need to get him out fast.

'You will go where Death is. And you can't get rid of me, Eddie.'

"Shut up and leave me alone."

I put my head up and looked at the teacher who was putting his stuff on his desk. I turned my head to see Denis staring at me. He gave me a small smile, and I thought back to my dream. His lips, his eyes, and his voice and how we almost kissed.

'No. More like reality.'

I gave him a small smile and looked back at the teacher. I felt my cheeks turned hot and I mentally slapped myself. Pull yourself together! I can't like for someone who doesn't and will never like me back. And I'm not even gay. Or at least think as myself gay. I shook my head and tried contracting on the teacher but he his words wouldn't go through my ears.

I sighed quietly and tried thinking about something else but I would always think about Denis. I wonder how his hair would feel on my fingers.. Would it be soft or rough? And his fucking eyes. They weren't just normal brown eyes. They were brown eyes filled with emotions, and whenever he's happy, they would glimmer. It looked like he would have step outside for a few weeks but his skin color it goes with him.

"Hey Eddie are you okay?"

I turned my head to see Denis with a worried look.

I plastered a fake smile and said, "Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking about something."

He made an 'O' shape and nodded his head. "Whatcha thinking about?"

"You."

My eyes widen and I looked quickly. Now I really fucked up things. I thanked whoever rang the bell and I quickly gathered my things. A hand grabbed my arm when I was going to walk out of the classroom.

I turned around and Denis had a smirk on his face. "Don't worry. I was thinking about you, too."

I gulped and stuttered, "Y-you were?"

"Yeah," he answered. His face got close to mine and my heart felt like it was going to explode. I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to touch mine. I never thought he would like me back.

'This is a waste of time. You need to see that angel of yours.'

I opened my eyes and waited for Denis to kiss me but he was gone. I sighed and my shoulders dropped. Damn, I'm a fucking idiot.

"Eddie, are you going to go to your next class?" My teacher asked me.

I jumped and turned around. Yup, I'm a big freaking idiot. I quickly walked out the class and went to my next one. I opened the door and didn't let Mr. Naz respond and said, "Sorry, I'm late but return whatever you’re doing."

I sat down on my seat and turned to face Denis. Instead I face someone I didn't like or want to see.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed.

He smirked and said, "Just making sure you’re safe and away from that weirdo."

"He isn't a weirdo. He's a nice guy. Now get out of my sight."

"Does someone have a crush?"

I sneered and looked away from that mutt. What was he doing here? Shouldn't he be in a different class? And out of all the seats, he picked the one next to mine. How fucking perfect. I licked my lips and stared at Mr. Naz. I wished this class was over.

~~~

I don't know what this chapter even about. I'm running out of ideas and shit. It feels like I'm going to fast but then times it feels like I'm going slow. I'll probably make this a fast pace story with killing and stuff. Hope you enjoyed this somewhat chapter, haha.