Sour lemons

Sometimes I feel like I really need my favourite drink or chocolate to calm me down- so I walk to the local shop- only to see it is out of stock. How is this even possible? A few days ago everything was fully-stocked, but nope on the day, that I really need something it is unavailable. Sadly, the same thing relates with humans- you need a friend- nearly all of them are offline or busy. So, it seems that life really does like throwing lemons at people- in my case very sour lemons. 

Don't you hate it when annoying girls/boys are sitting right in-front of you, and you can clearly hear them talking about you, but nope the scallywags (censored oOo) still continue. Honestly that really grinds my gears,I just feel like saying, excuse me darling but I do not waste my breath talking about you. In fact I had an art lesson once and these girls were saying 'have you seen Maya's hair?', so all I said was 'Lol'... their faces were priceless. To be quite honest, I find it rather pathetic, they do not want me to be in their cheap friendship circle- yet they have the audacity to question the way I live my life? Okay honey, okay. You may need save your pounds spent on make-up, since your parents are going to try, and bribe some poor folk to marry you. 

Another thing which really makes steam come out off my ears is; hypocrites. I see so many people writing statuses against bullying, then you see them bullying other people, are they nice on virtual screens or in reality? Hmm. In fact this topic has so many categories it can relate to. How about the people who promise they will never hurt you, your friends you can rely on, family who say they'll be there and the people who say they'll never forget- where are you now? Probably taking 'selfies' huehuehue.

Hard-core (I laughed whilst typing this word) fans annoy me too. Someone may put up a status about liking  band  1 and then some girl comments saying 'EWWWW OMG it's all about band 2'. Same thing goes for boys, some boy puts up a status 'Yay (haha don't think they'd use that word) football team 1 scored', then some fanatic comments saying 'Wtf bro it's all about team 2'.  I think we should have all established that everyone has different opinions. No music genre is superior to the other. I have an extremely random music taste- I don't even think it can be called a 'music taste'. I love listening to country songs, depressing songs, some rock songs, pop songs and then the really old bands like ABBA.  To sum it all up, shut the flying monkey up and scroll down next time you see a status complimenting a celebrity you do not like. I feel like saying this to the two girls who ended up making my status have 100 comments- my logic won- they ended the argument with K. When someone puts 'K' you've won that unicorn excrement. 

Okay I hate nearly all of the people in my year.... well maybe that's a bit of an overstatement ^.^-  to the people in my year who I class as acquaintances- this does not relate to you. To whoever I hate you are an obnoxious, narcissistic, melodramatic and mindless skiddlewip! I hate swearing, I actually feel like I've let myself down when I've sworn. Hence, the peculiar censored terms ;). Yet, aggravating people try and get me to swear- I hope you all stand on one million Lego pieces.. slowly... one after the other.  Mwahahaha. I don't even know who I class as my 'friend'. After thinking about who's actually been there for me, I'd say I have four friends, others are like class mates huehuehue.

Inconsiderate jerks assume that just because someone is smiling, you may say whatever the flying monkey you want. I have more problems than you could imagine, so get off your high-horse and come back to earth- you heartless skiddlewips.  Just because I am not the sort of girl who uploads a status 'omg what is my life', does not mean I am the sort of girl who is always happy. Appearances are deceptions- you should never- judge someone on their appearance. Why do people have to be so mean? Sometimes, they'll say 'oh it's just a joke' or something along the lines of 'lighten up'- well if you're mocking me is that really a joke? Something repeated over and over- is not a joke. Branleurs (that was a swear in another language hehehe). 

Next time you see someone who looks like they're being segregated- what you're seeing is most likely true- why not say something? Who cares if you'll lose a few 'popularity points', your little words may make someone's day. 

Another thing I detest is MODERN FOREIGN LANGUAGES. Okay, if you like learning new languages, then there is nothing for you to be mad about.  I have to learn a whole speech  by heart. I do not even want to learn French- I am not going to travel to France- why the flying monkey am I expected to learn this? My teacher says it's easy well why don't you do it you crisse de cave (censored;) ) I asked my teacher so many times to take me out of the class, I even wrote a letter, my parent knows I do not want to do French. Her exact words were 'as long as you care about your other subjects, forget French', well then. 

Last but not least, how an earth, are the people who walk the slowest always near the start of lines. So, the bells goes, I'm rushing trying to get to the next floor- and everyone seems to be walking incredibly slow. This always happens! Why do the slowest walking people get out of class in time to be right at the start? Why does no-one else barge through and send these slow-walking people to the back? 

Furthermore, I don't know what it's like at your school, but over here the boys like to 'play fight' a lot. I'm there trying to walk up the stairs whilst the boys in-front of me are tackling each other; I'll let you know boy, if I end up in hospital, I will sue you for every penny.  If you see a girl behind you, why do you still have to continue? Now I know why I always see random cuts and bruises on myself >.<. If you are in high school- why carry on such a childish thing? I'm sure your future employer is going to be like, hey forget your qualifications, go wrestle with me and whoever wins gets this extremely intellectual job.