His breath thickened in the cold air, but a droplet of water landed on Farkle's head. Curious, he looks to the sky that was a dark blue yet was starting to pour down with rain. People screamed or groaned in annoyance of the rain, not wanting their clothes or hair to get wet.

However, Farkle remembered the young girl leaving the scene in the night - without an umbrella.

"Darn it..." he mumbled to himself, he looked for an umbrella and saw a pink one that was held by Rianna's tanned hands. As a punishment for helping Charlie cheat on Riley, before Rianna could open her umbrella, Farkle grabbed it and ran off in the rain saying the words:

"Having fun fucking around!"

He ran off into the darkness, finding the brunette girl in the pouring rain.

'Boys are dickheads, they think that having sex is cool and can use women just for their needs.' Riley thought as she strolled through the streets, nearby Topanga's after feeling stressed from the incident.

'Women needs to be cherished, complimented, honest and so much more. But a loyal man, that's what we need...'

But, that was what Riley needed.

She thought about boys at her school that were good men.

Daniel? Jerk, he's like Charlie.

Frankie? He tries to go the girls bathroom.

George? He's kissed every girl in the cheerleading club.

Lucas? He loves Maya.

However, there was one young man in which checked the list off before the chaos and still would if she would accepted him.

Her mind of state calms down after thinking of the boy, the one in which made feel like heaven, making sure that she always ate her meals and always supporting her no matter what the situation.

Blop. Confused, she looks at the sky and then rain was pouring the dark skies.

"Why now?"She groaned and tried running back to the place in which she hated at the moment.

Without looking what was in front of her, she ran in the poruing rain - currently drenched from top to bottom. Splashes of cold water hit the back to her legs as she sprints on the puddles of water.

Focused on reaching to shelter, her body was suddenly pulled into somebody else elses embrace. Out of shock, she tried pulling away until she realised who was hugging her.

He looked for me?

Hugging Riley was a young man in a black hoodie and a blue t-shirt, that smelled like colonge and was holding a pink umbrella - trying to keep her away from the rain.

"Farkle..." She gasped, as he held her by her waist to keep her under the umbrella.

"Why don't I walk you home?" He suggested with a toothy smile, causing her heart to flutter at the sight of it.

Underneath a pink umbrella, in the pouring rain and only a small amount of space in between them?

What a romantic moment.

________________

They walk quickly into Riley's house that was quiet since the rest of her family was on vacation without her, she didn't want to go to Summer Camp or climb the mountains for the 5th time the past 4 years.

Farkle and Riley took off thier soaked shoes, then the girl rushes to her room and coming put with blankets and her laptop.

"I'm guessing we're watching movies on sofa then?" Farkle guessed and Riley laughs at how Farkle was able to easily to guess that answer.

She sits on the sofa along with Farkle and places the fluffy blanket and laptop on top of their laps.

30 minutes into the second film they were watching, Tangled (Riley's choice), and Farkle started to notice that Riley was getting sleepy. She suddenly falls asleep onto his shoulders, whilst snoring quietly.

'Cute' he thought, looking at the sleeping beauty lying on his shoulder.

The sight in front of him caused a little chuckle coming from his mouth, afterwards he carried Riley's head and placed it on his lap before kissing her forehead and closing the laptop.

"Goodnight Riley, I love you..."

But does I love you last forever?

______________________

iM liek shocked

and i'm crying rn.

this book has currently 500 votes and 10k reads

you guys are unbelievable.

thank you for all your reads and comments and votes.

btw:

only 4 chapters left i think 😭

this book is nearly ending.

i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

expect more updates to come!

yoongicube xxx