1 : Ava & Ariyanah

Start from the beginning

Me: Aight. I'll be down soon.

Skylar: Aight.

We hung up and I put my phone on the table.

Ava: Was that Skylar?

Me: Yeah.

Ava: What did she want?

Me: Your nosy. 

Ava: That I am.

Me: She wanted me to come down to the store. She got some ideas for the store and I got to do some paperwork. You coming?

Ava: Yeah , sure. I got nothing else to do.

Me: Homework?

Ava: Right. I forgot about that. I'll just do it when your doing your paperwork.

Me: Okay.

We got off the couch. Ava grabbed our phones , her bookbag and laptop while I grabbed the keys to the 2016 BMW I8. We walked out the house and I locked the door behind us. I opened the door for Ava then went over to my side and got in. I started the engine and drove off listening to Fetty Wap - Wake Up.

I pulled in the space and we got out. I got my phone from Ava and we walked in. Kayla was behind the counter at the register , ringing up a customer.

Ava: I'll be in the back.

Me: Okay.

She gave me a peck and walked off. I walked on the other side of Kayla and leaned in the corner.

Me: Today's your day off.

Kayla: I got bored at home.

Me: Where's Ari?

Kayla: In the back.

Me: Damn it. Ava's in the back too.

Kayla: Shit. That's not good.

Ariyanah strongly dislikes Ava and we don't know why. All Ariyanah tells us is that she doesn't like her. Ariyanah and Ava can barely be in the same room with each other for 5 minutes without something slick coming from Ariyanah.

Me: Hell nah. You think Ariyanah might try fight Ava , again?

Yes again , except last time , Ariyanah did fight Ava. More like beat Ava's ass.

Two days ago , Ava had said something slick to Ari and Ariyanah rocked her jaw man. Kayla , Skylar and I came out the kitchen to see Ariyanah ontop of Ava still throwing punches with Danielle trying to get Ariyanah off Ava. Ava had blood coming out her mouth and shit. I was like damn. Ava and Ariyanah never said what started it. All Ari said was Ava need to stop talking slick shit before she get's fucked up more.

Kayla: Iono , but there go Skylar , so let's all go into the back.

Me: Who gone run the register?

Kayla: Anna can , cause there she go. She's scheduled to work today.

Yes Anna , as in Anna we bullied years ago. She managed to keep in touch with us and we kept in touch with her. I hired her like 8 months ago and now she makes like 800 weekly. 

Anna: Sorry I'm late. 

Me: Nah , you good , Anna. I'll clock you in.

Anna: Okay , thanks.

Me: No problem.

She got on the register and Kayla , Skylar and I went in the back after clocking Anna in to see Ariyanah glaring hard at Ava as she sat across from her and worked on her laptop , not noticing Ariyanah's killer look and Danielle scrolling on her phone looking bored.