2. missing his dimples

Start from the beginning

I felt him pulling me further in his chest and placing a soft kiss at the top of my head. " you will soon, April. You will " he said but he himself sounded unconvinced.

I pit back a sarcastic remark and cuddled further in his chest... it brought me comfort and that's exactly what I seek these days.

I might sound strong and optimistic, I might bring up my blindness a lot as if it doesn't affect me that much, but it hurt every single time I bring it up. but I hide it pretty well, thought, don't I?? don't ask me why I'm just weird like that. 

" don't tell me you didn't make the fucking popcorn yet " Mason groaned the moment we entered.

" don't be such a jerk Mason. he's going " I huffed as Aiden sat me down on the couch, I instantly cuddled to the cushions and rested my head on the armrest.

'what's wrong with her' I could hear someone whispering ever so lightly.

'she is sa_'

"gee, guys, I might be blind but I'm not deaf " I huffed and they both looked at me with wide eyes " you might want to close your eyes or it will pop out "I said chuckling to myself. I  always enjoy doing that.

" I swear sometimes I forget that you're blind "Mason said and I could hear Aiden going to the kitchen chuckling with an agreement.

" and think I'm deaf too apparently " I added looking in his direction pointedly.

" hey, my voice was barely audible. you just have super hearing powers, must be the big ears. " he said, his voice full of laughter, apparently the jerk was enjoying himself.

I gasped throwing a cushion at him " maybe your mouth is just too big " 

" that's what she said "

" yeah, after you swallowed her whole, maybe " 

" just shut up, Dumpoo " 

" no you shut up you.. you .. gossip girl " seriously why weren't there a cartoon characters with a big mouth? so unfair.

Mason broke down laughing at me while I just sulked wishing I knew where his neck was so I could choke him to death. " gossip girl? seriously? " a little more laughter. " you do know there is a whole show called big mouth? "

" not all of us watch cartoon at 17 Mason. you should be a little ashamed " there goes that stupid laughing pig.

" says the sponge bob freak "

" nope, sponge bob is basic cartoon it doesn't count. plus cartoons these days suck. "

" do you wanna know what else suck? " he said suggestively probably doing something as stupid as wiggling his eyebrows 

another cushion was thrown at him " Ew, Mason. stop being so disgusting. "

" alright. " he paused. " Dumpoo " 

" gossip girl " 

" you do realize you're indirectly calling me hot.right? "

" you do realize you're indirectly insinuating  that you're a dork who likes being called a girl "

" you do realize that_ " he started but was interrupted by Aiden, thankfully.

" what the fuck guys? I was just out for minutes "

" she started " mason accused.

" I am not the one who called myself Dumpoo " I crossed my arms.

" and I did not call myself gossip girl "

" didn't you just say you like it because it apparently mean that you're hot." I challenged.