25th Heart

"Today, I promise you this: I will laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let's build a home filled with laughter, learning and light, shared freely with who may lived there. Let us be partners, friends and lovers, and all the days that follow."

Lies.

Taehyung remembered his vow as he cried thinking of it.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, will love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion. I promise to work with you and cherish a relationship of equality, knowing that together we will build a life better than ever of us could imagine alone. Today, I chose you to be my husband. I will care for you, stand beside you, and share all of life's adversities and joy."

Jungkook's angelic voice was still stuck in his mind. The way his lips say those words and how he express it in his movements. Taehyung is missing every inch of it.

He was sitting on the sofa while starring at the papers in his hands. Jungkook sent another divorce paper few days ago, all it needs is his signature. He wants to crumple it again, but then he remembered how hurt the younger really was.

-Flashback

Jungkook woke up with a sudden pain in his head. He looked around and figured out that he was in a very familiar room. He noticed that he was naked too. He mentally panicked and look for his clothes, it was scattered on the floor, even his underwear.

"What happened?" He asked confusingly as he tried to pick up his clothes and the other's. He silently wore his own.

He noticed that there's a big bump on the bed. He finished wearing his clothing first before waking up to the bump on the bed.

Jungkook started uncovering the blanket. His breath hitched when he saw Taehyung's features. Anger built up in him.

Taehyung fluttered his eyes open and see Jungkook looking at him madly.

"Mind explaining? Oh I forgot ,it doesn't matter now. But please, don't follow me. I hate you for being a jerk!" Jungkook raised his voice as he threw Taehyung's clothes on his face.

When Taehyung was able to process things, he moved to stop Jungkook from walking away.

"W-Wait, stop!" He pulled his wrist and receive a "what?!" as a reply.

"B-Believe me. I don't know what happened to us last night. But please hear me out. Jungkook, I love y-" The older was cut off with a slap on his cheek.

"Woah! You love me? Nice lie. I'm such a fool for believing you. And I admit, I'm one of those fools who fell in love with you. I regret spending my life with a useless piece of shit like you who just did was hurt me so bad. My bestfriend's life is not worth for nothing. This will be the last time I would say this to you; leave me alone! I'll do what I need to do, so forgive me. It's better this way."

Jungkook walked to where the door was located. He stopped and faced Taehyung again.

"Only fools fall for you... only fools." With that, the younger was out of sight.

Taehyung was left dumbfounded in the room, unable to process what the younger said.

Is Jungkook really doing this? He thought.