chapter 13: getting better

Alex's POV:

I couldn't do anything for about a week. which was hard cause I couldn't sit still. I felt pretty bummed that the mustang got away. but one day after school Henry and Jake called me outside. I went outside and there was Champ.

"how did u guys find him?" I asked in excitement

"we went looking all day when u were at the hospital" Jake said

"thank u guys" I said hugging them

the next day was Friday our last day of school til after Christmas break. we were changing to 3rd period and we were up against the wall waiting and Kiley walked up to Henry.

"hey henry" she said standing beside him

"hey" Henry said not in the mood for her

"r u free this Saturday" she asked him "wanna go see a movie or something?"

"sorry no and I've got a girlfriend" Henry said

Justin came over to us. He saw my face and was alert.

"so just meet me at the movies" Kiley said as she got closer to Henry

Henry moved out of the way and I went to swing at her but Henry and Justin picked me up by my arms as I kicked my feet in mid air. They carried me into class.

"we don't need you suspended again" Justin joked

Henry kissed me on the cheek as we sat down at our seats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry's POV:

Kiley was trying to flirt with me, and I didn't like it. We picked Alex up so she wouldn't get in another fight and took her to class.

Alex was getting better, she can now read again. Because of the concussion she couldn't really do anything. So it was nice to see her doing stuff again.