chapter 6: 1st day of school

chapter 6: first day of school

Alex's POV:

i got up monday morning at 6:50am later than any other morning. i got up and got dressed then i brushed my hair and all that junk then watched tv. i turned on one of my favorite shows, 'Rabbids Invasion' and watched it til about 7:40 then i walked down to the end of the driveway and waited about 2 minutes for the bus. i got on the bus then it pulled into the school and i went to my locker to grab my stuff out of my locker. i walked into homeroom and sat next to my best friend Maxie and henry.

"hey girl hey" max said

"hey" i said putting my agenda and pencil down on the desk

"hey" henry said

"hey" i said

"im about to fall asleep" max said

"ha im fine" i said

the teacher started class and we continued our schedule then the day ended. i went across the street with henry and aiden, our moms were picking us up there. we walked side by side with me in the middle. i had my gym bag on the back and aidens hand locked in mine. aiden and i split while me and henry went another way. i started running and jumped over the short gate about waist high to me. henry started clapping jokingly.

"bravo bravo" he said "u going out for track?" he asked

"yep tryouts are tomorrow" sitting on the fence waiting for my mom

his mom pulled up "bye" he said getting in the car

my mom pulled up about 2 minutes later i got in and went home

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----------------------

so how did u like it? like i said im back to school so maybe less writing, sometimes i have times in the morning and sometimes i have time in the after noon so dont harass me about writing! thanks for reading :))       -camo:)