Important Announcements and a Surprise!!!

A/N:

So how did y'all like the ending? Yes, that was the last chapter but I have a surprise.....

who's up for a SEQUEL?!

Yes, I was thinking about a sequel but I need y'alls help. I need a name for the next book, it has to go along or be connected with this book. And of course I'll need some ideas for the chapters. So if you have any ideas you can message me or comment below :) I'm open to any and all suggestions. Also please note I have no idea what Duke university looks like or the dorms or anything, just pretend that it's what I describe in the book. Thanks.

I can't believe this book is over! But it had to end sooner or later, right? But everyone just stay tuned to updates on this book and another book on my profile. Also again you can follow me on Twitter for more updates. Last but not least, if you enjoyed this book then I PROMISE you'll enjoy some of my other books. But I think that's all the announcements for now but keep checking for updates on this book to find out when the first chapter of the sequel has been posted. Thanks again everybody you are my inspiration to write. See y'all in the next book :)

Twitter: CamoSpiderman8

-Camo