LET US SIN HAHAHA LEMONS EVERYWHERE

I love that title 😂
IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BRUH IM SO BAD. EXAMS ARE COMING SO I WILL UPDATE THIS BEFORE EXAMS KILL MEH. RIP ME.

This scene is where you're in your new apartment. You're just cleaning up and moving things in.

"SHIT!!!" You screamed as a vase fell and broke. "LEO GET YOUR STINKY ASS HERE AND HELP ME"
"Hm?" Leo, in his human form, sitting on the coach shirtless and only in boxes, run a hand through his hair.
"Don't you "HM?" me. Fucking lend me hand." You glared at him
"Oh, right sure." He threw a plastic toy hand at you.
"OI LEO"
He laughed.
You mad bruh
You mad asf
You wanna kill him
Kill him in any possible ways you can
"MM OKAY THATS IT"

You jumped on him and started tackling him.
"You son of a-" buuuuuut you were cut off by him kissing you

Oh hell no

YOU PUSHED HIM, GAVE HIM A DIE SLAP AND STORMED OUT OF YOUR APARTMENT.

"That stupid asshole thinks he owns everything and takes every single fucking thing for granted he can die for all I car-"

"YN!!!"

Shit...

"BITCH DONT YOU-"
Aannnnd Leo crashed into you. (And all of a sudden he's wearing a shirt )

"You are going... To die.. You. Baka" you cursed at him
"BUT YNNNNN~~!!"
"SINCE WHEN YOU BECOME SUCH A FUCKI-" (this is like the 4th time you've been interrupted)

He kissed you again. AND YOU WERE IN THE STREETS.
"IF YOU WANNA KISS ME THEN FUCKING BRING ME TO THE BED AND BANG ME FOR ALL I CARE"
"Woah, shit"
"Yeah shit you." And you just walked back to your apartment. Typical YN

Leo came in and closed the door.
"About fucking you just now..."
"Shut up"
"But"
"No"
"You said-"
"I know forget it"
"Oh no you don't" he pin you on the coach.
"WAIT HOLD ON I DIDNT MEAN IT"
"I know you want a second round k"
"W-what?"
"Hm, you forgotten last week?" He kissed your neck and gave you hickeys everywhere.
"N-no.. Ahh.."
"That's what I wanna hear babe~"
"Mm.. No.. Ah.."
He took off his shirt and started stripping you.
Well, you let him. Since you wanted a second round.

"Cute, as usual"
You blushed and tried to hide your body. You were left in only shorts and panties.
"Don't need to hide it. You look sexy.." He licked your chest, slowly going down to your stomach, playing with the button of your shorts.
"H-hey.. L-Leo!"
"You sound so cute" he took off your pants. You gulped.
"T-that's no fair!! You still have your pants on!" You blushed.
"Fine.. Then take it off" he gulped. HE WAS HAVING A BONER.
You slowly took off his pants and boxes. His little friend sprang up. (IS THAT HOW YOU CALL IT OMG MY ENGLISH IS SO BAD)
"Oh shiiiit, you're having a boner" you laughed
"F-fix it YN!" He blushed
"No, ask politely.." You teased him, poking his dick. (It was so hard to type that word 😂😂😂)
"fix it, please!!"
"Okay then." You gave him a blowjob.
"A..ahh"
You started going faster and faster
" ahhhhh..! S-Shit, YN.. I'm c-coming.."
Then you stopped.
"W-what!? YN!!"
"Hahaha"
"Why you..." Leo kissed you roughly and moved his hands all over your body. He rubbed your pussy and you moan in the kiss.
"H-hey!!" You tried speaking. "Mm..m!" You moaned in the kiss.
Leo took off your panties.
"Sh-it!!"
"Someone's wet" Leo smirked.
"Sh-shut up.."
"Open your legs"
"What?"
"Open them"
You gulped and slowly opened your legs. He held your legs and started eating you out.
"A..ahh!! Leo!!! N-no...!"
You were sweating all over with your hair all tangled up
"ha..ahhh.. Tch.. Ahhhhh"
Leo smirked.
"I..I..Leo!!! I'm.. Gunna.." You came and he licked your juices. "Haa... Aah.. Ahhh.."
"you taste good"
"I thought you were gonna leave me hanging" you laughed.
"Nah. You do taste good but I want more."
"M-more?"
"I wanna hear you moan so loudly while I do dirty things to you until the whole town can hear you." He smirked.

Your eyes widen and you gulped.
He chuckled, walked to the other room and took something.
He came back with a blindfold, a handcuff and last but not least, he is biting on a condom. You blushed looking at him. He smirked and handcuffed you.
"May I?"
You nodded and he blindfolded you. He took out the condom and rolled it on his dick.
"Ready?" He positioned himself.
"Y-yeah..."

He trusted into you hard and rough
"A-Ahhh!!!"
"Shit..."
"Leo!!! Ahhhhhh!!!"
He trusted in and out fast.
"Ahh!! iie.. Senpai!!!" You started moaning in Japanese. He blushed and stopped.
"Chotto anata ga teishi ittai nani de mata 〜na no ka?" (Hey, why'd you stop?)
.....
"A-ano..." (E-er...)
"Watashi wa senpai seikō shite kudasai" (please fuck me senpai)
"Anata namaiki sukoshi meinu" (you cheeky little bitch) he smirked and trusted into you hard and fast.
"Motto hayaku!!" (Faster!!)
"Heh, seducing me in Japanese huh?" He smirked and went faster than before
"S-so deep!!" You screamed. "A-ahhh!!!!"
"Shit.. Ah.. YN..."
"I'm coming!!!"
"Me too.. Ah..shit"

You came together with him. He lay on the coach with you and took off the condom.
"I still didn't meant to do this.." You chuckled
"Haha. But I know you wanted this" Leo laughed
"Fuck you, you fuckboy..."
"I love you" he smiled
"I hate you" you said laughing
"You love me" he said cuddling with you.

Knock knock knock

"Oh fuck..."

I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER!! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THO BUT I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS

AND FOR ALL THOSE ATTACK ON TITAN FANS OUT THERE..

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

HO
HO
HO
HO
HO
HO
SIND DIE JÄGER

RIP ARMIN RIP SASHA RIP MIKE RIP PETRA RIP OLUO RIP MINA RIP MARCO (I LOVE YOU MARCO!!! :D)

ARMIN JUST WANTED TO SEE THE OCEAN ISAYAMA WHY ;-; WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KILL ARMIN WHY ;-;