when you switch bodies part 3/CHRISTMAS!!!!

Long title xD

*flashback*
"..................!?"

*end of flashback LOLOLOLOLOLXD*

"Erm... right.. sorry.." Leo said rubbing the back of his neck.
"THEN LETS GET STARTED JUST DO THE FREAKIN ANTIDOTE NOW DON!!" You shouted.
"OK OK!!"

After 5 days (Christmas)
"Antidotes ready!!!" Donnie shouted
"OH GIMME GIMME GIIIIMMMEEEEEE!!!" You ran to Donnie.
"Now, sensei. Both of you have to drink it at the same time. And-"
Donnie was interrupted by you and Sensei drinking it.

Suddenly, you screamed, fell and blackout. You woke up and felt lighter...

"YESS!!! YES YES YES YES YESSS!!!"
You ran around
"I'm in ma boday~ uhuh in ma boday~ uhhuh IM IN MA SAXY BODAY WITH MA BIAG BOOTAY~!!!!" You sang dancing.
"YN!!!!" Leo ran to you and tackled you to the ground.
"Haha! LEO!!!!" You hugged him.

He smashed his lips into yours. You immediately kissed back. Oh how you missed that turtle kissing you.
"Eh herm" Raph cleared his throat.
"Don't you guys remember!??" Jovine asked. "ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!" She shouted and ran away pulling Raph. (P.s. all the turtles are in human form)
"HOW COULD I FORGET?? COMEON!!" You pulled Leo. Following by Donnie Don-DD, Mikey Mike-Miketty, Kitty-Kat-Kattetty, April June-July & Splinter Splintery-Sensei (SO WHO LIKES MY NICKNAMES I GAVE EM??)

Outside the lair.

Raphie-boo-Raffity, Jovine Jovie-JayJay, Donnie Don-DD and April-June-July are having a snowball fight. Kitty and Mikey were building a snowman while you and Leo just chase around. Suddenly, he pinned you on the snow. He made out with you. Boy, you loved it. Suddenly, Raph laughed as he drop A REALLY ENORMOUS THICK SNOW at you guys, burying you. Raph and Jovine was in a rock moving truck and scooped up the thick snow and landed it on you.
"Raphs gonna pay.." Leo said. "But first..." he licked and kissed you
Then, he jumped out of the snow and started chasing Raph. You got out of the snow and punch Jovine's arm. You laugh.
"Nice one Jay Jay."
"Suuure (Nickname)"
You both laughed again.
"Hold on, do you know Jack Frost?" You asked. Jovine fangirl screamed.
"I LOVE HIM!! I secretly fangirl him!!" She whisper shout.
"I know right!!" You screamed with her.
"Talking 'bout me girls?" Jack smirked. He just appeared out of nowhere on the fence.
"JACK!!?" Jovine screamed.
"The one and only" he flew down.
"Ahhh!!" Jovine fangirl screamed and hugged him. "Wait, i got an idea!!"
Jovine pulled you to Leo. (Actually, the turtles believe in Jack Frost too)
"Leo!!" You screamed. He stopped chasing Raph.
"Yes, baby?" He walked to you.
"You want revenge?" Jovine asked. "I got the perfect revenge for Raph"

The three of you whispered about the plan. Later, Raph asked Jovine.
"What were you whispering bout?"
"Oh nothing"
Leo and You smirked.
Jovine slowly walked to Jack Frost.
She played with his hoodie. Since Raph believe in Jack he could see him. Since JACK like Jovine, He would let her kiss him.
"Jack~"
"Hmm?" He smirked. Wrapping his arms around her waist
She was making Raph jealous. THATS THE REVENGE
"I like you. A lot" she smirked.
"I love you too~"
"Its a dare." You whispered and laugh.
"I know. But i like you a lot too."
SUDDENLY, SHE KISSED HIM. He slowly moved his hand to her ass(tronaut HAHAHA XD)
"JACK YOU ASSHOLE!!" He push Jack away. Lets just say Jovine enjoyed that.
"Ok, Raph i think its time for Jack to go." Jovine put her hands on Raph's shoulder. She kissed Jack's cheek and Jack flew away
"Bye princess!!" Jack said
"You, my bae, will get punished REALLY bad." Raph pointed at her and walked away. He saw you and Leo laughing. And THAT was the best Christmas eva..

THIS IS THE WORST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!