You ask him something/you're scared

A/N : That photo 😆 and please vote, comment and follow. Thx very much Leo fangirls!!!!!!!!!!

You're scared. The first thing you felt was fear when you woke up on your bed with Leo.
"L-Leo?" You wake him up by shaking him.
"Huh?" Leo rubbed his eye "oh..uh morning sunshine *yawns*"

You were still feeling bad. But you didn't want to show it because Leo is just beside you. You kinda frowned.
"Hey are you okay (y/n)?"
"Huh?.. Oh y-yea. I'm fine" you got out from bed and went to brush your teeth and all. You went out of your bathroom to take your clothes and change.
"Uh.. Leo.. Do you mind?" You said moving your head to the right showing him to give you some privacy.
"O-oh okay" he blushed because he knew what you mean. He went out of your room, waiting outside the window.

You changed and call him to go back to his home and come back to your room at 5 in the evening.
"Alright fine" he frowned because he didn't want to leave. "Back at 5 to fetch you to meet my family!" He waved goodbye and went off. But... You were still scared. Even when it's on a weekend.
"Gah!!" You shouted. You were scared. Because you were meeting Leo's family. You sat on your bed with you hands together and showing a sad face.
"I don't want fearless to be separated from me. I'm scared" you said, holding in your tears.
You went to eat breakfast. Even your favorite cereals can't cheer you up!!
"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Your mother asked. You nodded then your mother went out for work. You went back to your room to do homework and hang out on your on like playing computer games and sitting on a roller chair, spinning around. Fooling and goofing until 5. You knew you gotta tell Leo that you're not ready to meet them yet because it may be too early and you're scared about the brothers not liking you to be part of their family. You frowned again and heard a knock. It was Leo obviously.
"Ready to go out (y/n)?" Leo asked
"L-Leo? C-can I uh... Ask you s-something?" You stutter
"Anything sunshine" he said and smiled
"I'm not uh... Really r-ready yet to uh... See y-your family" by the time you said that his smile fade away
"Are you scared?"
"Y-yea" you admitted.
"Don't worry sunshine" he said and pull your head near his so that he can kiss your forehead you blushed so madly. "Maybe next time when you're ready"
"Thx" you thanked him.

Then, your fear washed away. You were back to normal again, happy and a fun and also a leader-ish person. You hang out with Leo 'till 8 he need to go out for patrol with his brothers. He gave you a peck on your cheeks and went off. You lay in your bed and sighed.
"I hope I won't get separated with him" you said calmly