When he's sad

*knock knock*
You heard someone knocking on your window while you were doing homework. You turn around to see your beloved Leo.
"Hey fearless!" You opened the window and hugged him
"Hey sunshine......" He said sadly

He went into your room and sat on your bed, showing a very bad and sad face
"Leo? You okay fearless? Do you need me to calm you down?" You asked worriedly, sitting beside him.
"My brothers..... Today... It just happen... We were gonna catch a mutant weed and I ordered them to climb up the building and attack it from above... BUT the anger issues guy kept disagreeing and changing my orders which took some time. Then when we were about to attack the weed.... He was gone. And the the anger issues guy kept scolding me for no reasons and say that is why he should lead not me. Then I got too mad I told him. "Why don't you lead!!?" Then we got into a big fight and all and I left the three of them. I need to calm down so I went to you." Leo explained and you frowned.
"Aww Leo....." You hugged him. " it's ok... I know that too. I felt the same way too. But don't worry, you got me... Whenever you're sad.... Just come to me. I can calm you....because you know why? I'm your girlfriend.. And even how hard the situation is.... I'll be there with you no matter what." You calm him down. Then a smile brighten up Leo.
"Thx" he said and hugged you and gave you a peck on the cheeks.

You asked him to stay for the night and watch some tv and maybe some cuddling. You watched space heroes with him and laughed and laughed. He held you tight when he sleeps. He kiss your cheeks and said goodnight. You were so happy that night. Some cuddling and a favorite show is the best you could ever wanted with your boyfriend
"When will we have a first kiss?" You thought to yourself.