Echoes in my mind.. I need help....

"YOU BIG FUCKING JERK!!!!!" Your words echoed in his mind as he cries.
"What have I done.....?" Leo sobbed. Darkness surrounds him as he cries more. He became bitter because his sugar is lost. He is in darkness because his sunshine is gone. I need help.....
"What if she hates me now? What is she's with another person now?I don't know what to do if-"

*knocks knocks*

He was interrupted by someone knocking on his door

"W-what!?" Leo asked
"Leo.. It's us... We NEED to talk to you" Donnie said. Mikey and Raph stood beside him
"ABOUT WHAT!?" He shouted
"Leo! Calm your tits down! (😂😆) Raph shouted. "Being angry won't solve the problem!! If you need (y/n) back, OPEN THIS DOOR. NOW" Raph said seriously.
"Come on bro." Mikey said calmly " we'll solve things out. Only if you open this door"

Leo went to his door and opened it
"Is it about (y/n)?"
"Yea.. Leo" Donnie said " you MUST apologize to her"
"B-But.. She said.. S-she said that she won't be there when I need her."
"We talked to her Leo." Mikey said " she said she will forgive you if you apologize to her personally (now Mikey's being the love doctor) and she will forgive you. But.. She did say that if you didn't apologize to her, she won't be with you anymore. Like anymore"
"Leo, listen. You must apologize to her. Or she won't EVER be your girlfriend again.." Raph said.
"Fine.. I will apologize.. NOW" Leo ran out of his room to your house. He got up the sewers and ran from the rooftops.

Leo remembered the words you shouted. It echoed in his mind
YOU BIG FUCKING JERK!!!
GO FIND THE GIRL YOU WANT!!
I WONT BE THERE!!!
WE'RE OVER!
I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE!!!! Anymore.. anymore.. anymore..anymore *echoes*

I'm coming (y/n)....