Cuddle time!!

Well, it's still a normal day for you. Just sittin' around, doing absolutely nothing. You were lying on your bed, staring at the ceiling.
"iiiiiii'mmmmm ssssooooo bboooorrreeeddd!!" You said
"Is sunshine bored?" You heard someone asked and you quickly got out from bed. You saw Leo
"Geez Leo you know there is a reason why the word call knocking exist" you said sarcastically.
"What? I wanna see sunshine.. Hey can I ask you something?"
"Sure anything" you answered
"Can you keep a secret of me and my brother's existence?" He asked
"Hey... You know I will never share about it.."
"Good" Leo said, grabbing your waist pulling you close to his face. "Promise?" He asked brushing his lips on your's. It wasn't really a kiss anyway. He just wanna play with you.
"Right fearless" you answered letting go of his grasp.

Since you're bored you told him to do something.
"Like what?"
"Something" you said
"Ok fine" he said and grab your waist and pull you to your bed sitting on his lap. He hold you tight and his head on your neck. He turn on the TV and you watch The Croods. He started to kiss your neck and you moaned. Then he went to your ear and said
"You're going to meet my family tomorrow" you nodded in agreement and he kissed your ear.

After an hour you were sleepy. You rest your head on Leo's shoulder. Leo blushed and he lay on your bed, still holding you. He saw you were a little cold so he cuddled you more. You snuggled in his arms and smiled. He slept with you for the night and you liked it. But you were kinda nervous that you are going to meet Leo's family.
"What if they don't accept me?" You thought to yourself