Bullied

"You think you're better than me huh!?" Your bully said as she pushes you. You fell on the ground and groan "this school, is all about me. Not YOU. So if you think you're better than me, go kill yourself!!"

You were looking at the ground, trying to control your anger. You breathe out fire and stood up. You can't stand it anymore. You were still looking at the ground.
"What is it, loser? Gonna walk away like a homeless child? Boohoo" the bully said and the girls laughed. Before the bully could even say anything, she was greeted a hello in the face by your fist.

The bully fell on the ground and was conscious. You look at the girls and said.
"Who wants to be next?"
All of them ran away from you.
"That's what I thought" you said to yourself
You took your bag and ran away from school without anyone noticing.

You went to the lair, still mad.
"Wassup dudette!" Mikey greeted. You just threw your bag at a corner and said
"Nothing" you went to the dojo. Maybe you'll find Leo there
Mikey looked at you confused. And said to Raph
"What happened to her?"
"You ask me I ask who?" Raph said sarcastically as he flip the page of his comic book.

You open the door of the dojo and saw Leo meditating. You took a deep breathe, try to be happy and said
"Leo.." Leo looked at you and smiled. He went to you
"Hey sugar" he look into your eyes. He saw something was wrong. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing..."
"Tell me the truth. I know something's wrong by looking at your eyes. Something IS wrong. Now tell me what is it"
You sighed and look at him. You can't stand it anymore. You burst into tears and hugged him. He was shocked but he hug you back
"Yep." Leo said "something is wrong now tell me" he lift your chin up.
"The bullies... They won't stop picking on me.. *sniff*"
"Do you want me to kill them?" He ask. You smiled and hugged him again.
"Totally"
"I've got an idea" he said. "Donnie made us a human watch. I'll turn to human and I'll go with you to school. I'll make sure you're safe and the bullies will never pick on you again. Not on my watch" he kissed you.
"You're the best, fearless"
"A boys job to protect the girl" he said and you chuckled.

A/n: waaaaaahhh!!! 😢😢😢😭😭😭 exam is coming!! I'm gonna die!!!

PeAcE oUt FaNgIrLs!!!!! ❤️❤️