mating season part 2

Im a little scared writing this xD erm... 13+..???? I dun know anymore xD

"Erm... p-play..?"
"Yes~ baby girl~" he purred
"L-Leo... I'm not r-ready.."
"But i am~" he smirked. He pin you on the bed.
"Leo!!" You shouted
"Shh~ shh~" he hissed, smirking
(I know you guys are blushing really mad right now xD)
You blushed and gulped.
"Leo.. I- mmph!!"
You were cut off by Leo's lips. You panicked and didn't know what to do. You tried to break the kiss but his grip was too strong. You struggled and struggled but that only made you tired. And that only made Leo even turned on. Finally, you gave up and join in the kiss. You didn't want to but you want it at the same time. He slowly lick your neck and bite it. He found your soft spot and started attacking it. You moaned but then you snap back to the "I-DONT-WANT-TO-DO-IT (Y/N)"
"Leo!! N-No!!"
He growled and looked at you.
"But I want you. Now~"
He took of your shirt. You groan but let him. He smirked and look at your chest, blushing. You felt embarrassed and you were blushing.
"Aww~ you're so cute~" he purred. You blushed more.
He licked your stomach and you felt his hands at the back of you. There was a click sound and your bra was loose.
Shoot... You thought

He threw your bra across the room and smirked. ( why does he keep smirking xD)
He started to lick your breast and massage the other. You moaned. Then, he exchanged places. He slowly took of your panties, kissing you. He looked at your wet womanhood and said.
"You're so wet~" he chuckled.
"It's your fault" you pouted.

You were worried

He saw your expression and chuckled darkly.
"Hehe~"

OK IMMA STOP HERE. KER-LIF-HANGER~~!!! I'm so sorry xD I'll update as soon as possible. CUZ I'm scared to write now xD my parents are in my room xD