No title for this chapter

Hey guys :D

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
"HOLY FUCK!!" Leo spilled his hot chocolate.
"Who the fuck shouted??" You asked and looked at Leo with his whole face full of hot chocolate
"BWAHAHA" Casey laughed. Leo went to Casey and slapped him in the face.
You and Leo went to check where the noise came from
"AAHHH!!! IM GONNA DIE!!! DIEEEE I SAYYYYY" Raph shook Mikey's shoulder
"Woah dude chill I'm sorry!!!" Mikey shouted
"What happen here??" Leo and you ran to them. Raph was rolling on the floor screaming like hell xD.
"Erm.. Mikey told Raph that he didn't show Jovine that he's a turtle" Donnie said
"And now he's crying?" You asked
"WAAAAHHHH!!" Raph screamed
"Hey, Raph its okay dude chill"
"How is it ok if she regrets me and I'm gonna DIEEEE DIEEEEE I SAYYYYYY AHHHHH!!"
Leo slapped Raph.
"DUDE WATER FUAK WAS THAT FOR!?"
"To fucking calm you down SHELLHEAD!" Leo said
"Dahuym" you said

in school

"Eeeeeee mmmmmm nooooo nononono helppppp meeeee arghhhhhh hmmmmmm fffgfgfhdbjsnkdnksnksbkb" Raph whined
"Stop whining shellhead" Leo said as he drag Raph
Everyone in the hallway was looking at the toughie Raph getting pulled. Jovine saw him and giggled.
"Sup hottie :)" she said
"Erm.. Jovine.." You pulled her to the corner. " I gotta tell you something"
"What is it?"
"Raph has to show you something. Please dun freak out or reject him. He'll kill himself for that"
"Uh.... Sureeeee...?"

Both of you went to the four.
Raph stood up and clear his throat.
"Uh.... Jovine....."
"You wanted to show me something?"
"Yea..." He pulled her to the janitors room.
Leo hugged you and said.
"If she doesn't accept him then I'm really glad that you accept me :)))"
"Awwww. Fearless~~"
Donnie look at them and did a =_= face.
Mikey was like. (≧∇≦)
"THEYRE SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIII~" Mikey said.
Jovine came out with Raph hugging her.
"Promise you won't tell anyone, Jovine" Leo said
"I won't ever tell. By the way he looks hotter in that form" she smirked
"Where's Jocelyn? I haven't seen her in a while"
"Who the fuck cares. It's not like she meant to be here. Fuck her. I don't even want her here."
"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN" Raph looked at her
"What do you mean??" Mikey asked (WHAT DO YOU MEAN~~~~ Justin bieber xD. Who cares anyway I dun RLY like him.)
"She's not my friend anymore break up with her, Mikey. She's no use" (srsly, she's out of this book. She's never coming back. She was just Mikey's temporary friend)
"Fine. " Mikey said
April was beside Donnie all along. When Donnie looked beside, April scare the shit outta Donnie and he fell.
"Awww. Donnie - boo sorry I scared you."
"Water fuakkkkk" Donnie whispered giggling.

*in the lair*
You were in Leo's room. You groan and said
"I'm so boreddd~~ can you do something??"
"Do you wanna see my lion side?" He ask pinning you on the bed.
"Uh.. Leo?"
He gave those seductive eyes
"Don't disrespect the lion, (Y/N)~~" he giggled. You chuckled and said
"No, leo!!!" He started tickling you "HAHAHA stop Leo stop!!"
He stopped and look at you with those eyes again.
"Leo.. I know those eyes."
"Don't disrespect me~~"
He started to kiss you and you smiled. He used his hand and pull your shirt and grab your boob.
"Ah! Leo!!" You break the kiss.
"Haha. Be my lion queen, (Y/N).."
He kissed you again and you cuddled with him for the whole night.

I know this suck 😜😜 anyways. Anyone watch the new eposide?? Splinter died 😭😭😭  i was sobbing in the toilet 😂😂😂  if the whole world was sucked up... Think about all the last eposide.. Everything is gone..
Mr murakami, dr rockweilth (how do u spell it ? XD), leatherhead (NNOOO!!!), slash (i cried and cried bc hes gone forever 😭 😭😭😭 ), karai (espiacally), shredder, fish face, rahzar, bebop, rocksteady, tigerclaw, casey's sister and dad, OMG APRIL'S FATHER HOLY FUCK NO, Kraang (at least they're gone), bishop ( WHY!?), the lair 😭😭 , pigeon Pete, mondo gecko, NOOO THE FROGSS, OH FK NO BIGFOOT!! THE HUNTER!! EVERYTHING IS GONE!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P
Master Splinter....
Father....
Hamato Yoshi....

Leo: I'm really sorry, father. I wasn't there when shredder chased you.. I failed you.. I'm sorry father.. Forgive me. I will continue to be the leader..I love you father.. *tears*
Raph: dad... We will always remember you.. I will protect my brothers, father.. I'm sorry for what I've done.. I will never forget what you teach us... I love you.. master splinter *close eyes with tears in his eyes*
Donnie: father.. *sniffs* I'm really sorry. I wasn't there when shredder was behind you.. I'm really sorry. You will never be forgotten, father. I love you..
Mikey : *sobbs and cries and screams* FATHER!!!! IM REALY REALLY SORRY!!! I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!! Thank you for saving me.... Dad.. I will remember.. What you teach... I will be brave.. I really love you father...

Saddest moment in history..
Everything before season 3 last 2 episode IS ALL GONE
EVERYTHING IS ALL GONE