When his brothers get jealous. part 1

"Hey Raph!" Mikey called
"What is it?" Raph asked sitting on the coach
"I have a feeling that Leo doesn't care for us anymore" Mikey answered
"What?" Raph looked at him. Donnie heard the conversation and sat beside the worried Mikey.
"What makes you say that, Mikey?" Donnie asked
"He has all the attention on (y/n)..." Mikey said "he didn't even look or talk to us for about 3 days..."
"I think Mikey's right Donnie" Raph told Donnie "Leo DOES have all the attention on (y/n)"
"I think that's right" Donnie hold his chin "he didn't even lead us on our patrol!"
"What has happen to him!?" Raph asked angrily
"Guys..." Mikey said worried " I think it's (y/n).."
"Wait what?" Donnie asked looking at him
"I mean like...Leo has always been talking and spending time with (y/n)." Mikey explained "He didn't even have time for us! He didn't even bother to look at us. That time, I was in the kitchen in the morning, drinking some water when Leo came in. I greeted him and he didn't even bother to look or talk to me. That is when I got this feeling. Then, the other day, when we were eating pizza, I saw Leo talking to (y/n) at the coach and he didn't even ate a slice of pizza. I gave him a slice and said "hey Leo you want one?" He heard and didn't even took the pizza and didn't even look or talk to me. I got a little frustrated and went to the kitchen. And yesterday, I was playing video games and I saw Leo and (y/n) walking past me. I called "Leo you wanna play with me?" He pretend he didn't even heard me and continue to talk to (y/n) while going out. I got sad and started to talk about this today. With you guys."
"Aww. Poor Mikey" Donnie felt pity
"We'll talk to Leo about this. Maybe tomorrow Mikey. Hang in there buddy" Raph patted Mikey's head and went off. Donnie said
"This problem will be solved by tomorrow, Mikey. So hang in there" Donnie gave a thumbs up 👍 . Mikey smiled and Donnie went to the lab. Mikey's smile fade away when he remembered what happen again. He thought
I hope Leo still have the heart for us....