First kiss/the brothers spy on him

"Hey guys... I'm gonna go out!" Leo said walking out of the lair. Then he felt someone touch his shoulder.
"And where do you think the 'fearless leader' is going!?" Raph said sarcastically. Leo turned back and glared at raph. Raph glared back with his teeth clenched.
"I am going for patrol!" Leo said back
"At the evening!!? We're suppose to be going at late night!! And..we're suppose to go together! Not only you!!!!" Raph said even angrier than before. "O IS IT (Y/N)!!!!????"
"RAPH I TOLD YOU I DO NOT KNOW (Y/N) AND I AM GOING FOR PATROL NOW MOVE!!!!!!" Leo shouted and went off. Raph crossed his arms and told Donnie and Mikey to follow Leo to see what is going on with him. They followed Leo jumping on rooftops to rooftops. Leo didn't realized a thing because the three were in full ninja stealth mode.

Leo went to your room and knock the window
"Sunshine?~"
You heard him and chuckled. You went to the window and opened it. The moment you did he smash his lips into yours. You were shocked at first but you kissed back after some seconds
"WHAT THE HELL!!!?" Mikey shouted in disgust and cover his mouth
"So this is why Leo loves to go out without us!!" Donnie said
"Oh my gosh we gotta tell splinter about this. BLERGH!!" Raph said covering both his eyes and mouth holing in his vomit. "I think I'm urgh.. Gonna hurl!!"

You felt so good when Leo licked your bottom lip. It was warm and smooth. You felt him snake his arms to your waist and you wrap your hands around his neck and played with his bandana strips. You both let go when air is needed.
"Surprise kiss huh?" You asked
"That's right sunshine" he grab your chin and kissed you again. You melt in the kiss like cheese melting in the oven. You moan in the kiss which made Leo blushed so hard and pull you closer to him.

He went back to the lair and saw Raph, Donnie and Mikey crossing their arms glaring at him.
"What the heck!!? What did I do!!?" Leo shouted
"What did you do!!? Well.. You KISSED a girl!!! Was that why you were out most of the time!!!!?" Raph shouted.

Leo sighed angrily and said
"I just like her okay!!?" Leo said sadly. "I JUST WANTED A GIRL LIKE ME HAVING LEADERSHIP PROBLEMS!!!!!!! I WAS GOING TO INTRODUCE HER TO YOU GUYS A FEW DAYS AGO BUT SHE SAID SHES SCARED AND IM SORRY I DIDNT TELL YOU A THING OK!!!!??????" Tears streamed down on Leo cheek. Donnie started to show a pity face and loose his crossed arms. Leo felt so angry mad sad and worried at the same time. He stomped to his room and slammed the door. He was sad that he will lose his only sunshine. "Without (y/n), it is darkness" Leo thought to himself. Then he heard a knock at his door.
"Hey Leo" it was Donnie. Leo didn't even bother to look at him.
"Hey come on man, we're not saying you can't like her.. We're saying that you should tell us. Not keep it as a secret." Donnie put his hand on Leo's shoulder "you should tell us and splinter too. Don't worry, you won't loose her."
"Thanks Donnie" Leo said and Donnie went out of Leo's room. Leo look to the ground and said. "What if Sensei doesn't accept her?"

A/N
Cliffhanger lol