Meeting the brothers for real

"Leo... I'm scared.." You said while you were walking with Leo in the sewers to the lair.
"Don't worry." Leo said, putting his arm around your neck, "they promise to not reject you."
" ok that's what you said!" You said pointing at him.

You reached the lair and happen to see a red clad turtle sitting down on a couch, watching another turtle with an orange bandana turtle playing video games and you heard fixing sounds.
"Hey guys!" Leo shouted to them "hey guys meet my girlfriend, (y/n)!!!"
"Gggrrreeeaaatttt" Raph said
You looked at Leo scared. Then he whispered to you
"It's okay... He's like that.. The anger issues guy"
"Oh okay... Uh hey!" You greet them
"Yay! A new member!!" The Orange bandana turtle ran to you and friendly hug you. You looked at Leo again.
"He's a huger" Leo said
"Okay.... Nice to meet you.. I'm (y/n)." You said letting go of his grasp.
"Michelangelo but Mikey is better" he put both of his hand at his waist.
"What's with the noise?" You asked.
"Oh it's Donnie.. You gotta meet him!" Mikey said pulling you to donnie's lab. While you were at Donnie's lab checking out some stuff and meeting new friends, Leo sat down on the coach with Raph
"I guess that's (y/n)" Raph said sarcastically. Leo rolled his eyes. He went to the lab to bring you to his room.
"You're brothers are friendly.. EXCEPT the red one" you said as you sat on his bed.
"Yeah, he's like this. Don't worry, I'm here" he said as he sat down next to you. He pull you to his lap and started to kiss your neck. You moaned when he hit the perfect spot. Then He used his other hand to comb your hair. Suddenly he pull your head gently to his face and kissed you. You wrapped your hands around his neck and joined in the kiss. Leo was still combing your hair. After 5 minutes of kissing, you broke apart because you heard someone giggling. Leo heard that too and went to the door and opened it. His eyes were widen when he saw the three giggling and the suddenly burst out laughing, rolling on the floor
"Hahahhahah.I. *breath in air* can't stop. *breath in air* laughing bwahahhaha!!" Mikey laughed rolling on the ground. You were behind Leo, seeing the three laughed which made you LITTERALLY facepalm. Then suddenly splinter came out of the dojo and happen to see 3 turtles lying on the ground, laughing like mad and 1 turtle looking at them , emberrassed. But then, When he saw a girl behind Leo splinter look straight at Leo's eyes.
"Leonardo. Is this the girl Raph told me about?"
"Uh.. Hai Sensei. This is (y/n)" Leo said, pushing you to his front so that splinter can get a better view of you.
"Ah. (Y/n)" splinter said, touching his mustache.
"Uh... Hi" you said nervously
"There is nothing to fear (y/n). All I need you to do is to keep our existence as a secret. Can you do that (y/n)?" Splinter asked
"Yes. I can!" You said happily.
"Good. Leonardo, you can keep her" splinter walked back to the dojo.

You look at Leo happily. Then he whispered to you,
"Hey I'm not done yet" he said and you blushed. he pulled you back to his room and locked it to make sure the 3 turtles won't die laughing later. He pulled you back to the kiss and carry you bridal style to his bed and sat down. He started to kiss your neck and down to your collar bone.
"I told you there is nothing to fear... Because you're mine" he said and you blushed. He kissed you again and that day.... Is the best day that ever happen to you.