MUTATED!!

Running and running,
You see no end.
You look to your left and right. Everything was pitch black. Suddenly, a knife struck your chest. You coughed up blood

That's when you woke up
"Fahking shucks..."
You saw Leo beside you. You looked at the time
"3am..."
You went back to sleep.

5am
You woke up again. You just couldn't sleep. You looked at Leo and gasped. He was lying on the floor with cuts all over his body, who could have done this!? You ran to him, shaking him. You shouted his name a couple of times but it didn't work. Sobbing on his chest, you tried to find for help. You ran to the others' room. Raph wasn't there, Donnie wasn't there. You ran to Mikey's room. You saw his bandana was ripped to shreds but he was breathing luckily. You shouted his name.
"Mikey! Mikey!? Wake up please!!" You sobbed. He couldn't possibly be dead. He was like a baby brother to you. Suddenly you heard a groan.
"Y-YN?" Mikey opened his eyes
"MIKEY OH MY GODDESS!!"
"What happen!? Where's Leo!? RAPH DONNIE!?"
" RAPHS GONE!! DONNIE TOO!!" You shouted and He gasped

You looked around and saw a note full of blood. It said
"Give us YN, or they will die."
"N-no.. No this isn't happening!" You screamed
"D'AAAAHHH!!" You heard a scream. It was Leo's voice.
"LEO!'' You and Mikey ran to his room.
"YN!! YN!!" He called out. "I-I thought you were d-dead. I-I. T-they took R-Raph and D-Donnie. I-"
"Shh shh it's okay baby. I'm here shh." You calmed him. "Who were they?"
"The Kraang.. T-they've become stronger. Way stronger." Leo said
"But what about Raph and Donnie??" Mikey asked, worried
"They want me." You said "I'm going"
"YN no! There must be other ways." Mikey stopped you
"No, they're too dangerous. Besides, this is the easiest way possible."
"Don't you dare say that" Leo said with an angry tone "I will NOT let them capture you. Even if it takes my life."
"THEN WHAT ABOUT YOUR BROTHERS!? WE CANT JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE TO DIE!!" You shouted.
Leo and Mikey backed away.
"Oh shit. OH SHIT!!" You screamed. "WHAT ABOUT SPLINTER!?"
"FATHER!!" Leo screamed and ran to the dojo. Splinter was lying on the floor
"Master Splinter!!" You woke him up.
"YN.. My sons.." He hugged you. "The Kraang has captured Raphael and Donatello. We have to find them."
"Right now, I have to call April and the guys!!" You called April. No answer. Casey. No answer. Kitty. No answer. Jovine..
"YN!? YN!! YN OMG!!" She answered
"JOVINE ARE YOU OKAY!?"
"I'm fine just a little bruise here and there. Where are the others!? I can't contact them!!"
"They've taken Donnie and Raph"
"Raph..? RAPH!? MY RAPH!?"
"COME TO THE LAIR RIGHT NOW"

5 minutes later
"Oh my gosh YN" she hugged you. She was all shaky."Raph's gone omg Raph is gone.." She cried on your shoulder. This was your first time seeing her cry. She was a tough rookie.
"Don't worry we'll find him. The Kraang wants me so I have to turn myself in."
"What are you saying?" She asked
"Wait wait.. KITTY IS CAPTURED TOO!?" Mikey shouted.
"We don't know Mike.." Leo said
"No.. No!!" He cried. Leo went and calm him.
"We have to find them now.." Splinter said

You searched everywhere in New York. Finally, you found them in Baxter Stockman's Lair.
"Dexter Stickboy.." You clenched your teeth.
Leo saw everyone tied up in a corner. Raph, Donnie, April, Kitty and Casey were all tied up, lying on the floor.
"Raph..." Jovine tear up.
"Oh I swear to god they're gonna get it.. They are so going to get it.." Your anger rose. You jumped down and screamed
"YOU WANTED ME HUH!? NOW IM HERE!! SO LEAVE THEM THE FAHK ALONE"
Shredder came out of the shadows.
"Ah.. Girly.. Knew you would came.." Shredder spoke darkly.
Suddenly, the Kraang tied your hands. You growled
"Now let them go. Do whatever the shit you want to do to me. But leave them" You clenched your teeth
"YN NO!!" Leo jumped down ready to fight. Jovine and Splinter jumped too
"YN you don't have to do this..." Jovine said.

The others woke up and saw what was happening.
"Jovine? Jovine!! GET OUT OF HERE!!" Raph screamed.
"Everyone will get out of here Raph.. Except me.." You said "now let them go."
Shredder told the Kraang to let them go. Now that was a first. They ran to Leo and Splinter.
"Go." You said to them
"But YN-" Leo was cut off by you saying
"GO."
Raph shouted "YOU CANT JUST-"
"That was a command. Not a question, now go before you get hurt." You said
Everyone gave a frown. You turn back and look at them for the last time. Jovine cried and said.
"Goodbye YN.."

All of them were gone. There was nothing but silence filling the room.
"Now, what do you want with me?" You asked. Not showing any fear at all.
The Kraang grabbed you and locked you up in a cage. You did not struggle at all. Below you was an enormous pool of mutagen.
"Mutate me? Go ahead." You said. You weren't scared at all.
Shredder glared at you and dropped the cage.
Everything went in slow motion. You made a blood shrieking scream and made a big splash when you fall into the mutagen. Everything around you was nothing but green and light. Your scream became a muffled gurgle. You could feel yourself changing form. Suddenly, you felt stronger. You opened you eyes bright and jumped out of the mutagen. You felt yourself growling. You became... A wolf. You glared at them.
"You know what?" You speaked. "I actually like this new form" you smirked and attacked the Kraang and the Shredder. Shredder clawed your face. It bled but that didn't made you wanna stop.
"I gotta say Shredder, thanks for the mark. It made me more badass!!" You bite him.
"Get off you piece of-"
You interrupt him by kicking his helmet off and clawing his whole damn beautiful (note the sarcasm) face to Voldemort. He fell and you ran away. The Kraang tried shooting you but as always, they're too stupid to aim the freaking gun perfectly at you.
'Bunch of losers' you thought.

In the lair
Jovine couldn't stop sobbing.
"It's okay.. We'll find her.." Raph calmed her. Everyone was frowning. Leo was full with rage.

Back to you
You went down the manhole cover. Your sound of running can be heard from far. You were panting heavily with your tongue sticking out. (Remember your a wolf) You ran as fast you could.

In the lair again (how many times do I have to do this)
Leo closed his eyes. Thinking of how to get you back. But his train of thought was interrupted by the sound of running and panting. You reached the lair and jump throught the.. Whatever you call that.
"WHAT IN THE UNHOLY-" Casey screamed.
"Back off!!" Kitty hissed.
"Guys it's me!!" You shouted.
"What the.." Donnie speaked
Everyone stared at you. Suddenly, Jovine recognized your voice and your eyes.
"YN!?" She shouted. You gasped and a big smile spread across your cheeks
"YN!!!" She screamed and hugged you. "Oh my ZALGO!! You're a wolf!! Dude that's awesome!! Omg there's a scar on your face!!"
"It's okay. But this scar made my form look more badass!!" Your tail was now waggling.
"Oh my goodness.." Leo ran to you and hugged you. " I thought I lost you forever.."
"Ain't gonna happen.." You smiled.
Everyone came and hugged you. To be honest, you loved your new form.
"That was the bravest thing you could do back there YN.." Splinter smiled. "You are a really good person. You deserve much more than this.."
You smiled warmly at Splinter
"Thank you Sensei.." You bowed your head
"You know you're pretty cute in wolf form" Leo said.
"Shaddup" you giggles and everyone lived happily ever after the end. Nah I'm just joking.

You went to Leo's room.
"What about your parents?' Leo asked.
"They texted me last month. They moved out. They said they're leaving me here because I have everything I wanted. I didn't told you this but.. Now I did" you smiled. You sat one the bed and curled to a ball. You became more playful but that doesn't mean you can't get angry easily
"Your so cute YN.." Leo patted you. You smiled and drift of to sleep. Leo hugged you and slept

I really want you back in human form..