When he's jelly

After all the fuss about the three brothers making fun of you, you went back home. While you were walking, you felt the exact same feeling you had that time when you were watched by Leo (in the chapter "he stalked you"). You just forgot about it and went to your room when you reached home. Glad that Leo didn't scare you XD.
Was Leo watching me? You thought to yourself. "Never mind.." You said and went downstairs

Leo was actually watching you. From the lair to your room. So he went to your room and saw a poster of Ross Lynch. (Let's just say he was your favourite actor). Leo was mad like REALLY AS HELLA FREAKING MAD to see that. He LITTERALLY took out his katana blade and sliced it to pieces. When you were downstairs preparing some food to take upstairs to eat, you hear sounds like swords slicing up fruits. You went back to your room with a garlic toast bread and an ice lemon tea in your hands. When you opened the door, the bread and the ice lemon tea drink fell on the ground because you were so shocked to see Leo with white eyes, holding his katana blade and a sliced up poster on the ground.
"WHAT THE F!CK!!!!! LEO!!!!!! YOU SCARED THE SHELL OUTTA ME!!!!!!!" You yelled.
"EXPLAIN THIS!" He pointed to the sliced up poster on the ground. His eyes were still white.
"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... WHOA! Chillax.. THAT POSTER WAS THREE YEARS AGO FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! I ONLY LIKED HIM AS A FANGIRL THREE. YEARS. AGO!!!!!!!!" You shouted. Leo's eyes were back to blue again.
"Wait... So now you don't like him?"
"Awww.. Fearless.. You know I will never like any other boy except for you right? Your my fearless!" You hugged him
"Oh... Sorry"
"It's okay....." You kissed him "wait hold on... YOU WERE JEALOUS!!!"
"N-no.. NO I wasn't..."
"Awwwww LEO WAS JEALOUS LEO WAS JEALOUS!!" You sang. He felt embarrassed
"You're bad" he said
"You're bad too." You called him "but.... You're gonna pay me back 600 dollars for that poster."
"WHY THE SHELL IS IT SO F!CKING EXPENSIVE!!!!??" he asked
"Cuz there's his signature on it!"
"Dang..."
"Oh.. And also the plate and the glass cup I dropped because of you scaring me to death. Altogether.... Uh.. Lemme guess... 700 dollars!" You calculated
"700 DOLLARS!!!???" He shouted.
"Yep"
"Oh man.... Double dang"