Chapter 21

On the way home from hospital
Aphmaus pov
I was sitting in the passenger seat of the car holding zach while zane was driving zane said "I can't wait to get home and show him his room" I nodded and zach grabbed my finger I smiled and we got home we brought everything inside and went to zachs room the walls were light blue and the floor had white carpet the crib was blue and there was a rocking chair in the corner of the room anyway I put zach in his crib and zane came over he smiled and I hugged him we kinda just stood there hugging each other until he kissed my head and said "I love you" I said "I love you to" he pulled away from the hug and looked at zach he said "I love you to" I smiled and there was a knock at the door I could hear my mom yell "MIJA! WERE HERE!" All of a sudden I remembered what we agreed in the hospital I said "zane! I forgot we agreed to letting our parents live with us and help with zach!" He said "hey it won't be that bad I mean we lived with all of them in highschool! What could do wrong" I said "that's what they say in the movies right before down thing goes wrong!" He laughed and I said "but I'll go answer the door you stay here" he nodded and I went downstairs I opened the door to be greeted with my mom,my dad,zianna,and....garroth?! I said "hey guys not to be rude but why is garroth here" zianna said "oh he's gonna be staying with us as well! He is your brother in law after all" I said "ok...come on in" they came in and sat down I went upstairs to zachs room to see he was asleep while zane was holding him I smiled and said "I told you you'd be a good dad" he smiled and I said "so change of plans! Garroth is also staying with us" he stood up and said "why?" I said "I don't know! But hey extra help! I'm completely fine with garroth helping out but I don't want him by himself with zach he's to...childish" he said "aph were childish!" I said "you know what I mean! He's never taken care of kids before he doesn't know how to take care of them" he said "true,true...ok let's go downstairs" we both went back downstairs and zianna smiled she said "awwwwwwww! Zuzu your already such a good dad" I said "that's what I told him!" She smiled and zane said "hey you want me to make dinner tonight" I said "sure!" He handed zach to me and I took him back to his room I put him in his crib and went downstairs my dad said "I always hoped I'd see you become a mom" I smiled and hugged him "I always hoped I'd see you again and here we are" he kissed the top of my head and went to the guest room my mom and dad were staying in zianna and garroth were staying in the other guest room anyway I went into the kitchen and started helping zane make dinner....

I'm sorry it's short but I'm running out of ideas :( do you guys have any ideas? If you comment an idea and I use it I'll give you a shoutout! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee