Chapter 4

Aphmaus pov
We drove to the zoo and when we got there I said "I wanna see the lions" he said "there should be a sign around somewhere" I seen the sign and grabbed his hand I pulled him to the sign and seen where the lions are I dragged him to the lions and when we got there we didn't let go of each other's hands I smiled and looked at him he was looking at the lions and im not gonna lie he looked cute! Then again I always did think he was cute in elementary school I had a crush on him then he started bullying me and I didn't like him anymore I hated him! He quit bullying me when we got to highschool but we still hated each other and yesterday was the nicest he'd ever been to me and from the looks of it i think he's gonna keep being nice to me! I hope so maybe we can finally be friends....he said "there's a gift shop over th-" I cut him off by dragging him to the gift shop I seen a little stuffed penguin and I said "oh my Irene it's so cute!" I grabbed it and he said "go ahead and get it if you want it" I looked through the stuffed animals and found a stuffed raven I threw it at him and said "that ones yours" we went to the check out and put the stuffed animals down he started getting his wallet and I said "what are you doing" he said "paying" I said "you are not paying! I am!" Just as I said that he handed the lady money I frowned and she said "you two are so cute together" me and zane looked at each other and blushed I said "w-were not dating" zane nodded and said "yea were just friends" she said "oh sorry! You would be cute as a couple" we got the stuffed animals and went back home we went in and garroth was passed out on the couch I smiled and said "you thinking what I'm thinking" zane nodded and said "I'll get the markers" he ran to his room and came back with two markers he gave me one and we started drawing on garroths face i seen zane drawing pinkie cake and I said "I didn't know you like my little horsies! I love that show!" He said "so do I!" I smiled and we kept drawing until garroth woke up and we ran away back to our rooms I layed down with the stuffed penguin and garroth came in he said "you and zane drew on my face didn't you" I nodded and he sat down he said "I'm glad you and him are finally starting to get along" I nodded and said "yea but I'd like to know why he started being nice to me" he shrugged and walked out I layed down and write a bit in my diary then fell asleep....

Zanes pov
At first The only reason I was actually being nice to her is because I felt bad for her about how her dad died but she's actually pretty fun to hang out with! Mom came in and said "zane were all gonna watch a movie you wanna join us" I nodded and she said "I gotta go wake up Aph" she went to aphs room and a few minutes later aphs head poked into my room she said "come on we're watching a movie!" I got up and we went downstairs to see garroth and vylad on the couch covered up with a bowl of popcorn me and Aph sat down and mom turned the lights off she put on some comedy and sat down next to Aph so on the couch in order it went mom,aph,me,garroth,and vylad anyway we started watching the movie when Aph layed down and wrapped her arms around me she layed her head on me and put her legs in garroth and vylads laps I laughed and she said "what" I said "just the fact that you're laying on everyone" she shrugged and we watched the movie until basically everyone fell asleep except for me so I got up and picked Aph up I carried her up to her room and put her in her bed I covered her up then went back to my room and fell asleep....

They're friends! Friendship! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee