Chapter 5

2 weeks later

Aphmaus pov
"TODAYS THE DAY I GET TO KNOW IF I GOT A PART IN THE PLAY!"  Zane covered his ears and said "yea I know you've been going on about if forever!" I said "aw come on! It's Romeo and Juliet! And I might get to play Juliet! What did you audition for" he said "I didn't really audition for a certain part I just read some lines and told them to give me whatever part" we got to school and our drama teacher pulled me and zane into a room I said "hey miss hunt!" She smiled and said "hello Romeo and Juliet" me and zane looked at each other and said "wait what" she said "Aph you got the part as Juliet! And zane you're audition was very good and since you said it didn't matter what role you played you're Romeo! Now I just wanted to tell you that way you know by the way don't bother going to any of you're classes just come to the auditorium were gonna be practicing all day!" She ran off and I looked at zane I said "congrats Romeo" he nodded and said "y-yea congrats Juliet" I smiled and said "let's go " we went to the auditorium to see garroth and vylad I smiled and said "hey guys! What parts did you get" vylad said "I got friar Lawrence" garroth said "and I got tybalt what did you guys get" I said "Juliet!" Zane said "Romeo" garroth said "oh co- WAIT WHAT?!" I laughed and said "me and zane are Romeo and Juliet!" Just then miss hunt came in and said "ah everyones here!" A few other kids wer standing around and miss hunt said "ok everyone! Since we decided to do this play at the last minute we don't have a lot of time you only have 2 days to learn you're lines so I hope you have a good memory!" We all nodded and she said "well now is our first ores tux so ACTION!"

Time skip

"Wow to be honest I thought being in this play would be a lot harder" zane nodded and said "yea practice was easy!" I said "I can't wait for the actual play I bet that'll be more fun" zane said "uh Aph you do realize we'll have to k-kiss" I looked at him and said "say wha?" He said "you're Juliet and im Romeo in the play those two kids so we are going to have to kiss" my whole face turned into a tomato and I said "o-oh w-w-well hehe" he said "Aph are you ok? You look like you're gonna pass out" I said "I think I am" and I passed out...

Zanes pov
Before she fell I caught her I sighed and garroth came over he said "we're going home just carry her home" I nodded and he said "you're lucky zane you're Romeo you get to kiss her" I said "that's the reason she passed out! And besides I don't even like her like that she's just my friend" he said "yea I know which is an even bigger reason why I should've been Romeo! I like her!" We went home and when we went in I put Aph on the couch she started waking up and she said "oh hey zane! I had the weirdest dream...it was about you and me we had to kiss in a play weird right" I said "Aph that wasn't a dream remember Romeo and Juliet" she nodded and said "I Uh...gotta go to my room!" And she ran off....

Aphmaus pov
I can't believe this! I have to kiss Zane! He's like my best friend but I don't want to kiss him I don't like him! Ugh I layed on my bed and zianna came in she said "hey Aph you alright? The boys told me you fainted at school" I nodded and said "yea cause me and zane are playing as Romeo and Juliet in the school play which means me and and zane have to kiss" she sat down and said "well if you don't like each other then what does it matter it's just one little kiss" I sighed and said "true and I don't like him I haven't had a crush on him since elementary" she said "what?! Tell me" I said "about me having a crush on zane in elementary?" She nodded and I said "uh well I just thought he was really cute I would always get nervous around him and end up running away heh I used to tell all my friends how we'd get married and I'd be Mrs.Ro,Meave" she smiled and said "awww that's adorable!" I nodded and said "yea but then he started bullying me and that crush died fast" she frowned and said "that's a shame I would love to have you as a daughter in law" I laughed and said "well garroth is already in love with me I don't need no more Ro,Meave boys liking me!" She said "you know about garroth liking you?" I nodded and said "yea I always have I just pretend I don't around him" she said "do you like him" I said "no garroth is one of my best friends but I don't like him as anything more than my best friend" she nodded and said "well good luck on that play! I'll be right in the front row watching that kiss!" I smiled and she left I layed down and started watching tv....

Hmmmm what will happen at the play?! Will they kiss? Or will they back out? Anyway gust that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee