Chapter 10

Time skip 2 months later
Zane and Aph have been dating for 2 months!

Aphmaus pov
"APHMAU GET DOWN HERE!" I ran downstairs to zianna and she said "the hospital called we have to go now!" I said "what why?! Is my mom ok?!" She looked at me and smiled I said "is she awake" she nodded and I said "ZANE,GARROTH,VYLAD GET DOWN HERE NOW!" They all ran downstairs and zane said "what is it?!" I said "my moms awake! She's awake!" He hugged me and said "that's amazing! Let's go!" We went out to the car and drive to the hospital we went to my moms room and when we went in she was sitting up talking to a doctor when she seen me her eyes started watering she smiled and said "mija!" I said "mom!" I ran over to her and hugged her I said "I missed you so much I-i thought you wouldn't make it" she said "I'm fine mija don't worry" I hugged her again and she wiped away the tears streaming down my face while still hugging me she looked up at zianna and she was crying my mom said "zianna come here you're in this hug to" zianna came over and hugged my mom we all talked for awhile and zianna said "aphs been staying with me and the boys" my mom said "really? And you and zane didn't kill each other?!" Zane came over and said "quite the opposite actually" I laughed and garroth said "they're dating!" I looked at my mom and said "I know how you are with boys...are you mad" she laughed and said "of course not! I know none of ziannas boys would hurt you! Although I'm curious how exactly you two went from hate to date" zane said "well we started becoming friends then started liking each other and now we're here!" I said "nice description" he nodded and said "I know right" I laughed and garroth said "yea and they've been all lovey dovey!" Vylad said "oh shut up garroth you just wish that could be you instead of zane" garroth blushed and vylad said "that's what I thought" I smiled and the doctor came in he said "so miss phoenix you can leave whenever you want but you will need to stay with a friend for maybe 1 or 2 months" she said "why?" The doctor said "well you won't be able to walk normally for awhile and that way in case something happens and you need to come back you'll have someone to take you" she nodded and the doctor unhooked her from the machines he left and zianna helped my mom up she helped her to the bathroom so that she could change and my mom shut the door zianna sat down on the hospital bed and said "so looks like you and savannah are gonna be staying with us for a few more months" I said "yay!" They all smiled and zane said "when we get back I have something for you" I said "really?! What is it?!" He said "actually I think I might have it with me" he started searching in his pocket and pulled out a little box garroth came over and said "what is it" I opened it to see a little golden heart locket necklace I picked it up and opened it one one side there was an engraving that said "zane+Aphmau❤️" in the other side there was a place for a picture I smiled and looked at zane I said "the engraving is very cheesy but cute I love it thank you" i kissed his cheek and he said "glad you like it and you can put a picture in it of whatever you want" I said "can you put it on" he put it on me and garroth said "since when did you know what girls like zane" zane said "I don't know what girls like I just know what she likes! If you asked me to get something for any other girl I would have no idea what to get" I said "you better not be getting anything else for other girls" zianna laughed and my mom came out zianna got up and helped her walk out to my car my mom sat in the passenger seat,and zianna wanted to drive so me,garroth,vylad,and zane were all sitting in the back and it was very crowded! Vylad said "ugh there's to many people back here!" Zianna said "I know what will make it better" she put on a cd and Beyoncé started playing her and my mom started singing and I said "hey! I got an idea of how it won't be so crowded" I layed across all the guys laps with my head in zanes lap and garroth said "good idea! Your legs way a ton" I said "they do not!" He said "yes they do" I couldnt think of a come back so I ended up saying "well your accent is weird" he laughed and said "I don't think it is considering that fact that all the girls at school love me and my accent" zane said "except the girl you wanted" vylad said "ooohhhhhhh!" I laughed and said "I love you guys!" We all talked all the at home and when we got there I said "zane will you do me a favor" he nodded and I said "Carry me?" He sighed and picked me up bridal style he carried me into the house we got inside and he said "you want me to put you down on the couch" I said "nah just take me up to either your or my room" he nodded and carried me upstairs he went to his room and set me down I hadn't been in zanes room a lot but it's pretty cool as you could guess everything was black and there was a computer in the corner there were a few shelves holding up my little horsies figurines and a few random posters around I said "I like your room it's cool" he said "thanks" I laughed and he said "what're you laughing at" I said "your voice is really squeaky" he said "you're just noticing this now?" I said "no but when you say thanks your voice sounds a lot squeakier it's funny!" He smiled and layed down I said "now that my moms out of the hospital I'll be going to school everyday instead of every few days" he smiled and said "yay ill finally have someone to hang out with" I said "and that means you're gonna be helping me with some of my classes" he sighed and said "ok you are pretty horrible at some of your classes" i playfully punched his shoulder and we layed down I layed my head on his chest and we started watching tv he kissed my head and we fell asleep watching tv together...

Ayyyyy savannah is awake! WOOP WOOP! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee