Chapter 8

The next morning

Ziannas pov
I was standing at the doorway of aphs room smiling at her and zane when garroth came over he said "you should wake them up" I said "you just want me to wake them up because you like her" he nodded and said "yea and I don't like seeing the girl I like and my baby brother all cuddly I almost fainted at the play!" I laughed and said "just go downstairs garroth" he nodded and I followed after him....

Aphmaus pov
I yawned as I woke up to zane lightly snoring I smiled and work him up I said "zane wake up its morning!" He sighed and said "sadly it is" we got up and went downstairs to see no one was there I went to the kitchen and seen a note it said "me and the boys went out for a bit we'll be back later probably late sorry~ zianna xoxo" I said "ah you're mom and brothers went out zianna said they'll probably be back late" he nodded and we sat down we started watching tv and I said "you know awhile back after you returned my diary the lock was messed up like someone picked it" I looked over at him and he looked nervous he said "heh really?" I nodded and said "yea! And zane" he looked at me and I said "I know it was you" he frowned and said "I-Uh-i" I laughed and said "relax you're my best friend I don't care if you read it the only really important thing In it was about my dad dying and id much rather my best friend know about that than some idiot at school" he sighed and said "thank irene! I thought you'd hate me!" I said "we already hated each other once I don't want that to happen again" he smiled and said "so in elementary you had a crush on me" I said "oh shut up! Yes I did ok" he said "I had a crush on you to" I looked at him and said "WHAT?! But you always bullied me!" He said "you know how people always say if boys pick on you it means they like you" I nodded and he said "well it's true" I said "wow I did not know you liked me back then! Heh you still like me?" He blushed and said "nah I don't like potatoes" I said "I am not a potato!" He nodded and said "yea you are" we kept arguing back and forth and that's how he ended up tickling me to death! While I couldn't breathe from laughing I managed to say "zane...haha! Q-quit!" He quit tickling me and I said "hey I'll be right back ok" he nodded and I went up to my room I started thinking about how I should tell him I like him so I decided to tell him tomorrow....

Zanes pov
When she asked me if I still liked her I almost had a heart attack! Yes I like her! While she was up in her room I decided I'll tell her tomorrow anyway she came back downstairs and we watched tv....

So next chapter they're gonna tell each other about their feelings! Yay emotions! It's almost 2 am I don't know what I'm saying anymore haha anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee