Chapter 6

Day of the play

Aphmaus pov
Panic mode has activated and im so nervous! Katelyn said "Aph what's the big deal it's the play and you really wanted to play as Juliet" I said "yea I know and I'm happy about that but I have to kiss Zane! He's one of my best friends and I live with him it might make things awkward!" She sighed and said "I dont Know all I do know is you gotta do this" I nodded and the lights dimmed everyone in the first scene ran out on stage and the curtains opened...

Time skip to the scene where they kiss

Ok this is it...I was standing infront of zane and it was then for us to kiss we both started leaning in and our lips met  we kissed for a few seconds and when we pulled away we looked at each other i started panicking and i ran off stage I ran back to the dressing rooms and sat down...I kissed zane....and I enjoyed it way more than I should have....oh irene...miss hunt ran in and I said "I'm sorry I had to get off stage" she nodded and said "are you ok" I nodded and she said "do you want your understudy to do the rest of the play? There's no more kissing scenes" I said "yea can my understudy do it" she nodded and said "heh zane said he wants his understudy to do the rest of the play to! I guess beth if you can go home" she left and I changed into my normal clothes I walked out of the school and started walking to the house when someone grabbed my shoulder I turned to see zane he said "why did you run off stage" I said "I panicked!" He said "ok why did you panic" I said "I don't know!" For the rest of the walk home it was silence and awkward glances when we got home I went to my room and got my diary I started writing...

Dear diary, March 29th 2016
The play was today and me and zane kissed after we did I ran off the stage but I couldn't help it I started panicking! I enjoyed that kiss so much and he's my best friend I...I don't know....but I'm pretty sure I'm starting to fall for zane

I closed and locked my diary and layed down I hugged the stuffed penguin from the zoo and fell asleep...

Sorry it's short but I've put out 3 chapters today! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee