Chapter 12

Drake - Hold On, We're Going Home

Bonnie McKee - American Girl

Afrojack ft Eva Simons -Take Over Control

"A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving" - Cyrano de Bergerac

*Pic of what Iris would of looked like on da side* 

_________________________________________________________________________________

- Austin's Point of View -

I moved my gaze from my phone and scanned the area searching for Iris. I soon spotted her by the door way. I waved my hand and she smiled, making her way over to me.

I took in her appearance and my heart nearly stopped.

Her long white gown draped to the floor. It was cover in sparkles and silver gems. The white from her dress made her green eyes and tan skin stand out. Her reddish-brown hair was smoothed into an updo at the top of her head. I couldn't tell if she purposely left out a few strands, but I admired the way they framed her cheerfully round face. Her delicate feet were in some white sandals that corresponded with her dress. All I could think about is how badly I wanted to put my arms around her and call her mine.

She gracefully glided to the table and sat herself down in the chair in front of me. She still hadn't noticed me staring. She set her bag down on the floor next to her, folded her hands on the table, and smiled at me.

"Hey, Austin. I see you've been tweeting about me." She playfully smirked. I gathered up my confidence and replied.

"What can I say? That picture was too good to ignore." I smirked back and she rolled her eyes. "Whatever, but don't let me catch you posting embarrassing pictures of me again or else." I raised my eyebrow and leaned closer.

"Or else, what? I emphasized the 'what' to show her how much she didn't phase me. She reached into her bag and pulled out her phone. Before I could even react, she snapped a picture of me and cackled out loud to herself.

"Or else this is going on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram." She held out her phone to show me the picture. My face heated up. She had somehow managed to snap a pic of me looking like I was drunk or possibly high. Either way, one eye was up and the other eye was looking down. How I did that, I have no idea. My mouth was also slightly open and as if that weren't enough, my hand was awkwardly held up high.

"You wouldn't dare." I said hissed as harshly as possible. She just smiled innocently and put her phone away. "Don't you underestimate me." I just rolled my eyes.

I was very pleased with the fact that she had the courtesy to put her phone away and pay attention to me. Most girls that I have taken out on a date were glued to their phone as if I wasn't even there. All I can say is, big turn off.

"This place is really beautiful." Iris breathed as she looked around. I couldn't help but agree. "It is one of my favorite things about this condo, plus their smoothies are beast." She turned her attention back on me as she rested her elbows in the table, her defined chin cupped in her hands.

"Beast? Really, Austin? Looks like you can take the boy outta the crew, but you can't take the crew outta the boy." I laughed. "I guess that's true, but still." She just shook her head and continued gazing around in awe. I copied her actions.

The whole restaurant was open, so we were in the same atmosphere as the outside. The beach was in front of us and the boardwalk was in the front of the building. It was more like a tiki hut than a restaurant. I had chosen a table in the back so we could view the water and the sunset. The water sparkled like thousands of sapphires. The place was pretty empty considering it was a Monday evening.